Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to Disable the View Rotating with the Mouse?

LeonPhilopt

Question

Hello, i use Virtual Controller and the mouse X axis for steering and joystick for throttle and brake because this joystick have ot enough resolution, i guess this have only 100 points/axis. When i have the connections on and click right mouse button, i can disable the view rotating, but i want that it always off via changing config files. Know somebody how to disable the mouse view rotating? The developers of the Multiplayer version know it. Please help. i dont want to buy a wheel. When i buy a wheell, then one with 16000 dots high resolution, but the game can anyway only using 2000 dots per axis. The mouse is enough and the mouse+keyboard should be btw mouse+keyboard + joystick.

4 answers to this question

Hello LeonPhilopt!

So if I understand you correctly, you don't want to be able to "look around" with the mouse anymore.

• First you have to navigate to your ETS 2 profile. (%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\)
  • Then you open the controls.sii
  • Afterwards you replace these lines:
  • config_lines[190]: "mix camlr `-mouse.rel_position.x?0 * c_msens - semantical.camlr?0`"
    config_lines[191]: "mix camud `-mouse.rel_position.y?0 * sel(c_minvert, -c_msens, c_msens) - semantical.camud?0`"

• with these:
  •  config_lines[190]: "mix camlr ``"
     config_lines[191]: "mix camud ``"

But if you only want to deactivate one axis, you only change it on the corresponding one.("camud" = X axis "camlr" = Y axis)

Disclaimer: I have only tested it in single player. I don't know if this affects any multiplayer controls or your above mentioned controls.

With kind regards

Lukas

• Thanks 1

Hello,

We're happy to hear that problem has been solved.

Do not hesitate to contact with us again in the future.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |