I Hope to Add strong penalties for prepetrators impersonating a user.

Suggestion Name: As the title

Suggestion Description: I hope that you will add a strong penalty clause to the TMP rules for perpetrators of impersonation.

Any example images: N / A

Why should it be added?: 

A few days ago, after a user impersonated me and harmed another user, the perpetrator changed his nickname and I was banned for 3 days.

In the end, through the Ban Appeal System, I proved this ban unfair, and it is now represented by @BANBYMISTAKE.

I attached all my chat history and more, and I removed the improper ban.

However, it is not right to do this in order to ban the user from the TMP with a bad feeling toward any user.

Let me tell you my case.

I was using the nickname "TeamAudi l Chemistry l M." However, for this lowercase l(L), it is very similar to the uppercase i(I).

Also, if the user uses "l Chemistry l M" as a nickname, and the tag is TeamAudi, I can make it exactly like my nickname.

In most countries, there is a law that respects individual human rights. The clause guarantees our human rights.

These events can happen as often as possible, and I hope this will be the last time I've been harmed.

I'd appreciate it if you could go over this for once.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 1 year later...
  • Business Analyst

Hello @TeamAudi_Chemistry_EM

Thank you for your suggestion. We do not feel that it is necessary to change our rules, as our current rules already prohibit impersonation of other users. This is currently in rule §1.6, but was in rule §1.5 before at the time that you submitted this suggestion. As such, we will have to reject your suggestion as this was and is already in our rules. Thank you for your understanding.

// Rejected