DOA1982

Hello, in my opinion passenger cars are supposed to diversify the gameplay.  I like to drive cars myself.  They are equally obliged to take traffic regulations into account.  If you see someone breaking the rules, please report it.
 Greetings

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Hello there,

Trucks are just a prone to breaking the rules as cars are. Removing the cars will not fix the issue of people intentionally ramming into you or blocking the roads. The cars add a different dynamic to the gameplay for e.g. if you just want to go for a drive and discover new roads, cities, town etc the car is the best way to do that much easier to get around and relaxing at times. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Idea about moderating access to cars is great. But removing them wont do anything. Imagine you're typical madlad who's mission is wreck everybody. Now cars are banned. What shall you do? Yep, take 750HP Scania or Volvo and do litteraly the same thing.

Cars itself didnt do anything wrong. Its just people who mess with them make everyone think cars are only for bad things. I use car myself a lot, and i enjoy it! And i enjoy it just by driving around, not by causing chaos :o

If you think that cars should be removed, best idea would be find an appropriate topic in 'Suggestion' branch and express your opinion there, not by creating another topic.

And this, 

58 minutes ago, DOA1982 said:

Please remove the cars, they are really annoying.

can be also applied to litteraly ANY vehicle in the game. Few days ago some madlad though that 'red' is 'green' for him, and caused a crash with me. He was driving Iveco. Does it mean, we should vote for removing Iveco? Guess not. And dont forget, how much people are driving Scania's and how much of them do the same things, bad drivers of Scoda's do.

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

31 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

Hello there,

Trucks are just a prone to breaking the rules as cars are. Removing the cars will not fix the issue of people intentionally ramming into you or blocking the roads. The cars add a different dynamic to the gameplay for e.g. if you just want to go for a drive and discover new roads, cities, town etc the car is the best way to do that much easier to get around and relaxing at times. 

Hi,

I wish we could drive different cars outside the skoda. Then it would be a very different experience.

Also,

Dear @DOA1982,

Most of the people driving on the C-D road are trolls. However, there are those who drive skoda nicer, and even if the aim of this game is truck transportation, it is boring not to see cars on the roads.

Cars are here to stay, while the game is called Euro Truck Simulator not Euro Car Simulator, driving in trucks only won't provide that "simulation". (in real life you tend to see some cars in your town, right?) they can help a player to arrive faster in a city by simulating, not just by teleporting to a garage.

most of our car drivers can crash (or troll other players) just like anyone else can crash (/troll) with their truck - if there is someone who wants to take advantage of this car, and use it to roleplay, I personally encourage it. 

I DRIVE CARS MYSELF, but the only difference between me and the trolls drivers that i leave the speed limiter on. has i find it a lot more controllable.and some of the speed limits ingame are stupid!! most european countrys don't have speeds of >100 kmh in there country.so i assume it the whinging people out there have begged there way into another game just to spoil it for others.

These topics are starting to get a bit tiresome now, I think the following needs to be made abundantly clear:

Removing the Scout car will NOT solve anything, and the reason for this is that the car is NOT the problem. The problem lies with the trolls that are using them; do you really thing removing the car will suddenly end trolling? No, they'll just move back to using trucks.

Cars are a great way to have a break from driving a truck whilst remaining around bigger vehicles. Adds a nice little challenge to the game. Great way to relax and openly cruise European roads.

It is just a shame some people exploit this privilege and give anyone in a car, regardless of who they are, this "can not drive" tag.

Kind Regards,

Top Bloke | Scania LTD Director 

Hello, the problem itself, as many say, is not the fact that there is the "car" but the fact that some do not give proper use to it, since originally we must remember that they were originally only for the TMP team and that the great matoria requested to use the car in a "civil" way. In my opinion, what should be done are 2 things:

1.- limit your road speed to 90 km / hr.

2.-create more types of "cars" or improve the mechanics of the existing one, since it is very weak according to me.

Cars aren't the problem, the people driving them are the problem. Also, its not just cars, there are also a lot of trollers etc. in trucks. I drive car/truck almost 50%/50% and I see that overall people report cars way faster than trucks when doing something against the rules, wich is pretty weird actually, bacause trucking-players also got to be reported, this is pretty unfair actually.

• 2 weeks later...

Cars add pleasure to the game. Having only trucks on the road is boring after a while. The problem is not a car, but a driver?

2 hours ago, GuyS said:

Sin embargo, nunca uso el automóvil Scout en TMP, puede servir para muchos propósitos, como para administradores y control de convoyes, así como una forma rápida y fácil de viajar. En mi opinión, los autos deberían permanecer en el juego.

hy, what you say is basically the one for which he became the scout in TMP, fulfilling pilot roles in convoys and safety on the part of the GMs; now that in addition to the previous functions, these diversify and contribute to the simulation environment, are functions that have been highlighted over time; and about which it is mostly used by trolls, it is true, but as others have said before, if there were no scouts, trucks would be used and would be more of the same regarding problems of bad driving, hacking and etc; it would just be something like "changing the wrapper of the problem" if only scouts removed because the problem always fall for "who's behind the wheel" and not the vehicle itself.

Simple answer. The car gives more realism and variarity to the game. In reallife, there are also some cars on the roads, aren't there?

There are so many people complaining about the car drivers to be bad etc, meanwhile I am straight driving a car and getting passed by 50 trucks that honk at me just because I do it correctly... Truck drivers, checkmate!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived