Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

it is possible to report a massive blocking on highway?

d_saiz

Hello @d_saiz

Since you have recorded the incident you can report the players that are violating the rules of truckersmp on the website. Please note  for future refrence that the forums is not the place to do this.  You can report a player by going to https://truckersmp.com/reports please have a look at the link below too find out all the information you need to report players on the website. 

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

Yours Kindly,

Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

To report someone you must write "pinfo (driver number)" in game chat. When you write it, the server will leave a message with the driver information you want to report

With respect to the video you record, you must upload it to your YouTube account (or wherever you prefer) in order to attach the link so that administrators can watch the video

Then you must enter this page https://truckersmp.com/reports , and follow the steps indicated for a correct report and you can view the status of your reports made

Have a nice day!

spacer.png

What I don't see is this: those players were driving at 90 Km/h... Yes, they were all over the 3 lanes of the highway and even on the emergency lane, but they had over 200 ms ping each. Maybe they were driving that way to avoid accidental hits in case of sudden lags. Or maybe they were doing external contracts jobs and were limited at 90, and they were trying to overtake each other but simply couldn't.

So my question would be: Can you really punish players for "blocking" when they were actually moving even faster than the road's posted speed limit? Simulation, gentlemen, you find traffic ahead going slower than you, you slow down and stay behind them, if they are going way slower than what can be considered "normal" speed, you can complain, but if they aren't, how can that be considered as blocking? I'm asking this because by that logic, someone doing 70 Km/h on the C-D road with traffic coming on the other way could be reported and banned for blocking, right? He would also be avoiding other drivers behind his truck to go faster... Am I the only one who thinks that this wouldn't be breaking any rules? 

@FernandoCR [ESP]

Well, I agrree, maybe they are not blocking, in the sense of what is usually cosidered as blocking, but it appears to me, that they are trolling and preventing everyone getting past them, clearly they are all members of some group.

So the real offense, in my opinion, is reckless driving and trolling, at least the person in the left lane - irl any vehicle over 3,5t or with a trailer is prohibited from driving in the leftmost lane on the autobahn, and maybe also one driving on the hard shoulder.

I wouldn't really care about them, cause I would be driving 80Km/h there in the right lane, and if they would come from behind, they would have to overtake me, in which case I would get as close to the right as possible without going over the rumble strip,  so that guy would have hard time passing me on my right, and I would report him if they try.

You can't really compare C-D road to Autobahn, there is 60km/h limit in Germany, 80Km/h in Netherlands and France, but there are sections where it's only 50Km/h, and several places where I would drive below speed limit, because it is simply impossible to keep, without driving like idiot into the opposite lane or flipping over. If I want to follow speed limits, then I well damn follow them and ignore honking, flashing, tailgating, and REC BAN chat messages. And If you are going 20km/h climbing a steep incline with heavy load, that still can't be seen as blocking.

5 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

even on the emergency lane

Please also remember that the hard shoulder is not a lane to be driving on and you are not suppose to try and overtake on the hard shoulder this could be seen as reckless driving 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

In many european countries you are required to drive on the very right side/ lane of the road. This however does usually not include the emergency lane, on which it is forbidden to drive at all unless stated otherwise.
So the player that drives on the emergency lane should not drive there but use the very right lane instead.

The in-game rule §2.3 defines the term blocking as following:

"Restricting a user's travel path, blocking entrances to highways or other entry points or anything similar."

To my understanding, if several players drive next to each other at the same/ similar speed on multiple lanes without intentionally and actively restricting the path of uninvolved traffic they can not be accused of blocking.

I will try to add more information to better understand. The first to apologize for my English, I use a translator.

We started, the user "W.LL" was blocking the highway for several minutes leaving the trailer unhooked on the highway and the truck in the maple, it can be seen in the first video added.

Then drivers of his "company" arrived and hooked the trailer and the 4 continued on par in the highway blocking the passage. It is the original video of the post. The company on TrucksBooks only has two workers and the 4 people in the video have the name of the company.

Finally the user "muchilao Weels" ramming over me invading my lane, this can be seen in the second video added.

If there were only 4 trucks at the same time, I would not say that they are blocking, but one of them blocks first and when their "friends" appear they move and the 4 of them block, I think that these players bother the rest of the players who do things well.
Everyone can think what they want with the videos provided.

Greetings and sorry for both text.

hello again @d_saiz 

from looking at your video. yes it is blocking. As mentioned from above post if you have not already done so please create a report on the website so that the GM's can handle the situation accordingly :)  

TruckerPilot

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived