Is the euro truck 2 map scale different for dlc countries

Dnowell

While driving through France I've noticed that it took me much longer to get from Montpellier to the border with Belgium than from Liège to the German border with Poland (A4) so is it just me that feels like France has a larger scale than both Germany and Belgium in-game or do I feel like France has a larger scale because of the higher amount of tolls that make you lose speed. (Also yes I do know that France is larger irl than both Germany and Belgium but I didn't travel through the entirety of France I drove a similar amount of kilometers through both Germany and Belgium)

Whole map, including all interconnected DLC areas are in the  the same scale , except for UK, which supposedly has somewhat larger scale, not sure about other islands - Sicilly, Sardinia and Corsica, possibly they may have different scales.

It is all subjective, depending which route you choose (navigation mode), shortest route in distance traveled, is not always the shortest route in travel time, you have to take into account any interchanges, toll gates, and other factors, that slows you down and add to travel time, despite the distance covered may be similar.

• Chev locked this topic

Archived