Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Shared Games

superqwerty11112

Question

I used to borrow an account, and I bought ETS2. I now have my own account (I am old enough) and I bought ATS. I have read through your rules and do not understand why I can't use ETS2 with it being shared to my account. If someone could please answer this, or if there is a way to use ETS2 within the rules then please tell me.

4 answers to this question

It is not permitted to share an account, as it states in the article Issues with registering games or signing up:

You own the given game on Steam - The disc version is not compatible with TruckersMP. Family sharing is not permitted.

Every user is required to own his/ her own steam account and a legally purchased copy of ETS2 / ATS.

• Upvote 1

Hello!

MP and Steam accounts are personal, that means you cannot lend your account to another person. In the case of the Steam account, you can lend your account with the "family loan" option that gives you the option to play your games to other people. However, other people will not be able to play their games if you are using your account at that time.

In the case of the MP account, I do not recommend that you lend your account since if another person uses it and commits an infraction, your account is penalized, as the rule quoted below says.

§1.1 - Account

You are responsible for your own account. When rules are being broken, we will punish the account that broke them, no matter who was playing at that time.

Have a nice day!

spacer.png