LustVanGoth Twitch

twitch.tv/LustVanGoth

https://www.twitch.tv/lustvangoth

My channel is active for more than 6 years now it had ups and downs, some people tryed to destroy it, some people still enter my channel just to hate. But still because im not doing this for money or fame i never gived up streaming its my hobby now :) at first it was part of my therapy because i am antysocial person and that will never change i have selected people i call friends and its enough for me :D I play many games and for some time i watch movies, tv shows and anime with my viewers :) In ETS 2 Mp i understand its a simulation so i dont respect all road rules because in real life you find often people who dont respect them so do i. Ofcourse i dont ruin other people game i dont crash to others i just drive very fast ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello @twitch.tv/LustVanGoth,

Since your topic has been inactive for a specific period of time, I am going to move it to the Archive to keep the forums organised.

If you wish to get your topic restored in the future, feel free to contact the Media Team.

//Topic has been moved to Archive due to inactivity

spacer.png

Archived