Scout Cars With Winter Mod is Just... Broken

Proximinus

Yep, it is just broken.

When I try to accelerate/deaccelerate, it doesn't work, and when I try to turn, i usually end up on hills.

Worst part is when I try to drive in crowded areas, everybody says "report/rec" etc...

I don't really know how winter psychics work, but i think it should be rebalanced.

I don't think this is a bug, so i decided to open the topic here.

2 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

^ because it must be fixed by winter mod developer.

If you cannot handle the physics part then definitely disable it before you will be banned from it buy abusing it.  

Again same answer. "It must be" or "Do better winter physics yourself"  Why it's not fixed yet? It's almost February. If they can't fix it bring back Winter mod from 2018.

Keep banning people using broken winter mod. You can't even countersteer when slide or stop when start spinning. It's ridiculous

It is not a mod made by the TruckersMP team, therefore only the original developer can alter the physics. If you don’t like it, remove it. Quite frankly if you are spinning like in the video, causing accidents, you’re going to banned sooner or later. So don’t risk that and just play without the physics, purely with the snow textures. It isn’t particularly realistic for trucks or cars so I can’t see that much point in using it.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

5 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

Again same answer. "It must be" or "Do better winter physics yourself"  Why it's not fixed yet? It's almost February. If they can't fix it bring back Winter mod from 2018.

Keep banning people using broken winter mod. You can't even countersteer when slide or stop when start spinning. It's ridiculous

The winter mod physics from 2018 was altered to this one to prevent players from drifting as much. I understand the negative impact it has on certain aspects of it (such as the scout car) but unfortunately there’s nothing anyone can do.

With regards to your second point, you can actually prevent a spin, by accelerating and braking my gently, and steering more smoothly. If your truck/ trailer has starting ‘stepping out of line’, lift off the gas and counter-steer. Obviously if you are braking while doing this, it will just make you spin even more. When going on a busy road such as the C-D road, drive at a lower speed and constantly check the minimap/GPS so that you can brake in advance before a traffic jam.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

21 minutes ago, iBrachoO said:

we cannot fix it because we didn't create this winter mod, it's being updated by thirth party. it's also to him to keep this winter mod up to date.

did you drive actually in real life in snow or what ? if you drive to fast on a very slippery road you start to spin also

21 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

we cannot fix it because we didn't create this winter mod, it's being updated by thirth party. it's also to him to keep this winter mod up to date.

did you drive actually in real life in snow or what ? if you drive to fast on a very slippery road you start to spin also

Yes, today I drove my car 50 km/h on snow. Then I need to emergency brake and I started spinning 250 km/h +  I stopped in the city nearby with 100% damage. But then I get off my BMW and start writing in this topic. 

You all really don't see that this physics is not even close to real car/truck behaviour on ice or snow? 

if you need to hit emergency break then you drove obviously way to fast, never ever use your emergency break on a slippery road, i start really to doubt if you ever had real experience on slippery road.

just adjust your speed to too the situation. you don't need to be a rocket scientist to notice that you are driving on a very dangerous road.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived