Официальные Dls в Мультиплеере

Здравствуйте,купил официальные Dls для тюнинга в Ets 2.В мультиплеере все,что поставил,бампера и другие элементы,всем другим игрокам этого не видно,им показывает,что у меня дыра в кузове,видно дополнение только тем,кто тоже его купил.Это баг или что?Смысл тогда покупать их,грузы которые покупал их видно всем,а именно тюнинг нет,почему?

Все будуьт видеть твой тюнинг необычный,которого у них нет,и тоже покупать это.Смысл прятать это от других??Если бы я знал,что будет так,не покупал бы...

Hello, I bought the official DLS for tuning in Ets 2.In multiplayer, everything that I put, bumpers and other elements, all other players can not see it, it shows them that I have a hole in the body, you can see the addition only to those who also bought it.Is this a bug or something?The point then is to buy them, the goods that bought them can be seen by everyone, namely tuning no, why?
Everyone will see your unusual tuning, which they do not have, and also buy it.Why hide it from others??If I'd known it would be like this, I wouldn't have bought it...

19 minutes ago, DyadyaPutin said:

В мультиплеере все,что поставил,бампера и другие элементы,всем другим игрокам этого не видно,им показывает,что у меня дыра в кузове,видно дополнение только тем,кто тоже его купил.Это баг или что?

Ну так так и должно быть. Это не баг.

Как, по-вашему, игрок, у которого нет файлов с ДЛС должен их видеть? ДЛС же не на серверах МП хранятся.

С грузами так же. Игроки, у которых есть это ДЛС, видят их. Игроки, у которых нет - видят пустые прицепы.

spacer.png

50 minutes ago, DyadyaPutin said:

Здравствуйте,купил официальные Dls для тюнинга в Ets 2.В мультиплеере все,что поставил,бампера и другие элементы,всем другим игрокам этого не видно,им показывает,что у меня дыра в кузове,видно дополнение только тем,кто тоже его купил.Это баг или что?Смысл тогда покупать их,грузы которые покупал их видно всем,а именно тюнинг нет,почему?

Все будуьт видеть твой тюнинг необычный,которого у них нет,и тоже покупать это.Смысл прятать это от других??Если бы я знал,что будет так,не покупал бы...

Hello, I bought the official DLS for tuning in Ets 2.In multiplayer, everything that I put, bumpers and other elements, all other players can not see it, it shows them that I have a hole in the body, you can see the addition only to those who also bought it.Is this a bug or something?The point then is to buy them, the goods that bought them can be seen by everyone, namely tuning no, why?
Everyone will see your unusual tuning, which they do not have, and also buy it.Why hide it from others??If I'd known it would be like this, I wouldn't have bought it...

i just want to also point out the you can turn that DLC off by going to your steam and then click on manage and go to the DLC and click box thats ticked 

First, I agree that it would be great if others could see the DLC that we own but they don't. It is kind of annoying when a friend tells that he sees my paint as only green although I have a paint pack on the truck :) However, this is how TruckersMP implement the DLCs. I suppose that there are technical reasons related to lag/ping behind that. If you can reach a developer using forum or discord, they probabily can explain the reasoning behind it.

• 2 weeks later...