What is your favorite route?

Smacky.

Good evening all, 

Let me know below what your favorite route in ETS is

Have a great day and of course Happy Trucking!

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

9 hours ago, Caernage said:

Liège-Brest ( Idk why, maybe cuz that remember me my holidays in real life )

I mean that’s not a bad route!!

8 hours ago, GökBörü Emre [19] said:

First of all hello.

My favorite routes is Stavanger - Oslo, also thin road to the right of Limoges. And all the roads in the vive la france. Of course there are more beautiful roads. The beauty of these roads can vary from person to person. 

Yes; this is a very scenic route. Nice choice!!

5 hours ago, Reaper9518 said:

Hello, my favorite route is Calais and Duisburg, Milan and Uppsala.

Of course everyone loves Calais and Duisburg, I do like your second choice though :) / Happy Trucking 

1 hour ago, JamesS014 said:

Hello!
I have 2 favorite routes.

Calais - Duisburg (and  back)

and in  ProMods - the quarry road.

I do like the quarry road, to be honest with you I don’t have a favourite route - Happy trucking!

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

My favorite route is drving around the black sea area and sometimes the baltic sea as well thats with out promods, with promods i like driving around the uk area :D

Hello.  My favorite route in ets is: Palermo - Sank Petersburg.

Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

17 hours ago, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT - 24 said:

Oslo-Bergen. Lovely scenery. 

Yes, this is a great route!

14 minutes ago, LetiFreshi said:

The Calais - Duisburg road for sure!

Driving trough Scandinavia is also pretty nice though. I guess these two are my favourites.

Regards

If course you'd say the Calais to Duisburg road, loads of people love it due to it's popularity 

49 minutes ago, Gullbrann said:

Hey!

I really like the route Bergen - Oslo.

Its because it got some really nice views and roads to drive on. Its also in Norway, where I live :D

King Regards;
Gullbrann

Not a bad choice to be honest man, i quite like this route as well but it's not one of my first choices :) - Happy Trucking!

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dirt roads are my favourite. Dirtroads where trucks need to drive for 50% in grass. I love those, you cant drive fast; most people driving with caution.

I only found one in Russia/Finland, but never found it again, now I'm depressed. :P

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived