Recording

SekiOnTheRoad

Hello Jahmed :)

Unfortunately i have to tell you, that the Forum is not the appropriate place to report other Players.

That can only be done through the Report System on the Website: https://truckersmp.com/reports

There you have to report every Player one by one and provide sufficient Video evidence.

Here you can find further Information:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/9

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

Hello. This is actually believe it or not, not a good idea. It is not recommended to purposely drive C-D road just for the purpose of getting people banned. Their are Game moderators in place that can handle that. While recording your drive is a good idea, I do not recommend you intentionally drive C-D road for that purpose. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

It would not be a good idea much less to post the video on the forum, if you want to report someone for a certain reason, you can publish your video on your You tube channel and use it as proof that a driver may have done something for you. And it wouldn't be a good idea to go on CD to ban people, that would be kind of unnecessary since a lot of Game Moderators are watching over Calais and Duisburg and among other places.

It's really not worth you wasting your time sitting on the road waiting for someone to break the rules; however, you could drive along the road and catch the incidents there or even have a look else where around the map and enjoy the full potential of the map at the same time :)

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

Yea I don't agree with going out of your way to record the whole C-D road just to get people banned. But look at it this way, whenever you drive on TMP I recommend always having recording software active as you can make a clip of any incidents. If you feel they are violating any of the rules then send in a report to the website just like the kind Support Staff Lincinao said further up in your post. Happy Trucking

Kind Regards,

5tarcomm

Someone should do that. All those cripples in those places should vanish at once. They do damage and they spoil the game. They're just idling middle of the roads there or the cities by stopping and moving again thrir vehicles to avoid to get kicked, they recording for no reason as they drive reckless and then they report you too with a video they edited the way they wanted it to be. Also it impossible to pass through bcs the server is lagging as hell. 

So, yes. Someone should drive there while recording, then to sit down get all the names of the reckless players and with small video snaps to report all of them one by one. Its a bit of work but then we will save the game from the lazy, useless players who are just idling there, just to damage and destroy the flow of the whole game. 

• 2 weeks later...

You don't need to be on C-D to see trolls and reckless drivers.

Just record your drive and enjoy the roads. You can be trolled and rammed anywhere.

I'll do it too, if nothings happens, i just have a nice travel and can re-enjoy the view!

But don't intentially drive on C-D without a cargo, to report players... That's a real waste of your time..

Enjoy the roads and drive safe :) 
I do forgot to rec sometimes. But this is my directory :P

d5lWPu0.png

percent_0                                                          76561198040805919.pngAddFriend.png

First off I want to point to this rule: §1.4 - Reporting users: Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar will lead to a ban from the report system.  So this rule says that you cant just fly around in devcam/freecam and just record users for the sole purpose to report them. I sort of see the idea of just driving down the CD road for the sole purpose of finding people who is braking rules just to report them as sort of the same.  Its always a good idea record your driving. I highly recommend that. But your time could be spent much better just driving around all of the map for the fun of driving rather than just driving down CD road to report people. A lot people on the CD road ends up braking the rules anyway at some point just because of that road. So i dont really recommend anyone driving on the CD road at all. :)

Why waste your time driving down a busy road just to report people? Most administrators are watching over busy areas anyway, so you doing the same is unnecessary. It is a good idea to record for evidence, but not with the intention of looking around for people who break the rules to report them. Just enjoy your drive and discover new places around the map. :) 

banner

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived