Random wall in tunnel lol

Truckerpilot

So i was driving on Promods server in MP when all of a sudden i Hit a wall in the Rotterdam tunnel ?  (see video below) Just curious, has this happened to anyone else? 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Thats odd. I would think that it would be everyone. I wonder whats causing it. Its definitly a first for me and i drive that route on a regular when heading to iceland etc. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

I think it may be problem in the  the road surface, and you have actually hit the road surface in front of you with your  bumper, or some bump caused you to jump enough to hit something in the ceiling.

It depends on your suspension settings, old part of the map is lower quality and often contains annoying bumps, like this road.

Try driving slower here and see what happens, usually sticking to road speed limit is safe, you are not meant to drive 110km/h.

It is also possible, some invisible collision hitbox partially clips through somewhere, possibly ceiling. Depending on your suspension setting and your height and speed, you may hit it or not.

I remember similar bug in much older promods version, when I would drive on the overpass, and hit a roadsign gantry, that was below, but it's collision box was much larger than the model, and would stick through the bridge. 

Hello there! :)

This is a known Bug on the ProMods Map.

It usually occurs when you own a large Garage in Rotterdam. I am myself owning a small Garage and never encountered this wall, but it has been reported many times.

Anyway, ProMods is aware and you can feel free to sell your Garage and then buy a small one, to see if the tunnel wall disappears.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

spacer.png

On 1/24/2020 at 3:58 AM, Truckerpilot said:

So i was driving on Promods server in MP when all of a sudden i Hit a wall in the Rotterdam tunnel ?  (see video below) Just curious, has this happened to anyone else? 

I even reported it but anyways, i was in a trip and until i came it was deleted. So, yeah...now i see it here too. Nice. In-game, i dont take that road anymore. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

met this bug. When I took a yacht to Rotterdam, the air wall of the tunnel hit me and caused 15% of the cargo damage. I had to cancel the task and try to use the car to pass through the air wall, but it didn't work. Later, when I checked the bug report, I found that some players also reported this problem. So, I think this bug should be fixed in the next version of promods.

12643.jpg?_1667120314

• 2 weeks later...

Archived