EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR CRASHING

Alexadamu9112

Question

7 answers to this question

As he said @GrubbyTrack this can be caused by a missing game file. Go to the Steam Library / Right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local files / Check the integrity of the game files.

Another possible solution would be to check if the game works correctly on another profile. If so, it means that your main profile is damaged and you should create another new profile.

I hope I have helped in something

Have a nice day!

spacer.png

Hello there,

Have you checked for any graphics card driver updates, because that is the easiest thing to check. And as already said twice above, you should check for the integrity of the game via Steam by going into the Steam library and right-clicking ETS2 -> Properties -> Check integrity of game files. You could also try to run the game in Administrator mode by right-clicking on the game or TruckersMP Launcher (If the crash occurs while playing in Multiplayer Mode) and click "Run as Administrator". Another thing you could try is, if you have MSi Afterburner installed, closing all the Programmes related to MSi Afterburner via the Task Manager. To open the task manager you have to press "Ctrl+Alt+Del" and choose "Task Manager". There you have to look out for the main MSi Afterburner Application and the RTSS (RivaTunerStatisticsServer) Servers and then close them all. Try that combined with running it in administrator mode please and see if it fixes the problem.

I hope I could help out with this.

Kind regards,

- Inklink

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Following the steps below, you can solve your problem:

1. Uninstall TMP via windows

2. Open regedit. Search Truckersmp and delete every result

2.1 Open regedit and now search ETS2MP and delete every result

3. Manually delete any TruckersMP's folder created when laucher was installed

4. Download TMP laucher again

5. Install TMP laucher AS ADMINISTRATOR

I hope it works for you too.

Regards
TutoriaLss

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.