Who Is Ready For What Is Next... IDAHO

rmunozinpr - TwitchTV

a friend of mine grew up in that area in the north near a lake.He went home for chrismas and was sending me pictures of Idaho. I thought it would be flat and featureless. Like Indiana west of Toledo. It was gorgeous and I could instantly see why someone woudl spend their whole life in Idaho. I hope they capture some of that areas beauty. I feel like they will based on previous relases.

Hello there,

Certainly, I look forward to Idaho. The main reason for this is that the Idaho DLC borders up to 4 other states: Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Utah and will perfectly complement the map. This will make the trip even more exciting to players & and it won't be boring. From the southwest of the map I will be able to take different / additional routes to the northwest (and vice versa).

?️

oI78iLJ.png

Additionally, I am also looking forward to new truck: Freightliner. Cascadia was first announced by Community Manager SCS Software 24 September 2018 (as teaster) & published (listed for the future) on the studio forum: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=260993#p987442. There are currently only 4 truck brands in American Truck Simulator, so each subsequent one is important and valuable.

file.php?id=20327&t=1

I would also like event World of Trucks only for ATS in this year. I perfectly remember event "Operation Big Sur" it was great time. In my opinion the best World of Trucks event and I hope that this year will be something that will attract so many players. Usually, there are not many players on ATS servers, but the event causes a very large increase in interest.

Have a nice day & Happy Trucking

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived