My profile

KosiaraPolska

What do you mean that your profile is broken I am not understanding you correctly so I can not give you the proper information or suggestion you are requesting. 
However to clarify something the only way you will get banned by the management team of TMP is if you break one of their rules.

Hello,

No you will not get banned for using a profile off the internet as this does not make any changes to Truckersmp Client only your saved files which is completely fine. 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hello, no ... you will not get banned for this ... greetings: D

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived