Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

It may be a stupid quest but

Tok3r

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi there, @Tok3r

What you would need to do is log into the TruckersMP Website. Once you are there, go to the drop down which is shown next to the Logout button the right hand side of the website, and click on the button on the drop down that says "My VTC". Once you're there, check if your friends have submitted an application, and if they have, go to "All Applications, to where if they have submitted an application, it should show up with a green 1. If they haven't, it'll show up with a red 0. From there, you can accept and deny people from your VTC by clicking on "View" on the right hand side of where it says when they have submitted the application. 

I hope this has helped you out with your question. 

With regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Member since December 2018

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

50 minutes ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answers?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind Regards
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

Yes It helpt me thx everyone for support