New game server(s)

Smoky

This is very awesome! 

Congratulations on this new server! :D

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Well what about us from the United States are you going to try and help us out with better connections or how will that work. I mean I understand the focus you guys are doing but you have to consider the large amount of people from the United States that enjoy multiplayer as well. 

Good to see these improvements, congratulations! ? ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

What kind of things are the rewards gonna be for patron, are we talking truck skins or new lights for the pilot car ( things like that ) or just vip areas similar to the veterans forum? @Smoky_TMP People have a right to know what they are getting before they part with their cash....Can't you list the rewards or perks in that respect

This expansion of TMP is very good,But I have a hunch, slowly release more servers, new server players may be few,Guys like to be on S1 or pro 1 servers!

I don't think it's the best to release new servers. Most of the D servers are S1 servers,I think TMP can release other interesting things,Of course, this is my own idea!:D

• Upvote 1

@ScaniaFan89 I don't see it that way. People have a right to know what they are getting when they buy something or invest on something. But Patreon is none of that, it's a way for users to help support TruckersMP development, like... New servers, upgrades to the existing ones, better hostings, etc. That's what we get in return for our patronage and that's how it should be. If besides that we get perks like badges or highlighted names, they are welcome of course, but we shouldn't be asking for rewards when we volunteer to donate some of our money.

ON-TOPIC: It's good to know that new servers are being opened to improve the connections of distant players, but I fear that it will happen the same thing as before with the Hong Kong or Brazil servers... Only a bunch of people will use them, because the rest don't care that much about their ping times and they care a lot more about playing in the biggest, most populated server, which will still be Simulation 1, located in Europe.

46 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

But Patreon is none of that, it's a way for users to help support TruckersMP development, like... New servers, upgrades to the existing ones, better hostings, etc. That's what we get in return for our patronage and that's how it should be. If besides that we get perks like badges or highlighted names, they are welcome of course, but we shouldn't be asking for rewards when we volunteer to donate some of our money.

I was referring to this on the patron page " To our Patrons: we have looked at the things you guys suggested which would be nice to receive, as a reward in return for your subscription. We can confirm that there will be suggested items arriving as a reward in 2020. We can not yet confirm which ones these will be exactly, as they will be kept as a surprise. You guys will be updated as soon as a new reward will be given. "