Game crash when auto-save

jtlovespie

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi there, @jtlovespie

I am sorry to hear that you are experience game crashes when you are auto-saving your game, however, I have found a possible solution for you to this: 

1. Uninstall TMP via windows

2. Open regedit. Search Truckersmp and delete every result

2.1 Open regedit and now search ETS2MP and delete every result

3. Manually delete any TruckersMP's folder created when launcher was installed

4. Download TMP launcher again

5. Install TMP launcher as administrator.

I await your return to this solution. 

With regards, 

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Member since December 2018.

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello @jtlovespie,

Please ensure you are not using any mods, like more truck accessories or parts or slots. If you are using mods, remove them as this may be causing the issue.

Also try to create a new profile (in single player) with NO mods and start to drive your first delivery. Save your game, and load up TruckersMP. Continue to drive using the profile you just created. While driving try to F7 + Enter to see if your game is still crashing.

Please let me know if this works.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

9 hours ago, [Plasma] Sergey said:

Hello @jtlovespie,

Please ensure you are not using any mods, like more truck accessories or parts or slots. If you are using mods, remove them as this may be causing the issue.

Also try to create a new profile (in single player) with NO mods and start to drive your first delivery. Save your game, and load up TruckersMP. Continue to drive using the profile you just created. While driving try to F7 + Enter to see if your game is still crashing.

Please let me know if this works.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

This does not seem to work, as it seems whenever I accept a quick job I also get booted from the game and the application closes. I un-subscribed from any mods I may have had for extra precaution. I completed a job in singleplayer and joined multiplayer while I was in one. I checked my ETS2 folder and deleted any mods I found. Still did not worked when I joined TruckersMP and drove for about 5 minutes than booted once again. 

12 hours ago, SarahMaddy said:

Hi there, @jtlovespie

I am sorry to hear that you are experience game crashes when you are auto-saving your game, however, I have found a possible solution for you to this: 

1. Uninstall TMP via windows

2. Open regedit. Search Truckersmp and delete every result

2.1 Open regedit and now search ETS2MP and delete every result

3. Manually delete any TruckersMP's folder created when launcher was installed

4. Download TMP launcher again

5. Install TMP launcher as administrator.

I await your return to this solution. 

With regards, 

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Member since December 2018.

Hello SarahMaddy,

You are so nice for helping me out, I much appreciate it. Unfortunately, this did not seem to help. There was one file when I loaded up ragedit that wasnt allowed to be deleted but other than that I followed all your steps very carfully, making sure to delete as much as I could. Any other suggestions or I can do it again as a double check? Thanks again!  

• Like 1

Hello @jtlovespie,

Try the following:
1. Go to your steam App
2. Go to the library
3. Go to ETS2/ATS
4. Click "Play" 
5. Choose "Launch with OpenGL (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
6. Start ETS2/ATS
7. Choose your profile and press "drive"
8. Close ETS2/ATS
9. Run TruckersMP as an administrator (Always run TruckersMP as an administrator!)

If it helps, let me know.

Best regards,
Helion Prime.

48 minutes ago, Helion Prime said:

Hello @jtlovespie,

Try the following:
1. Go to your steam App
2. Go to the library
3. Go to ETS2/ATS
4. Click "Play" 
5. Choose "Launch with OpenGL (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
6. Start ETS2/ATS
7. Choose your profile and press "drive"
8. Close ETS2/ATS
9. Run TruckersMP as an administrator (Always run TruckersMP as an administrator!)

If it helps, let me know.

Best regards,
Helion Prime.

Thanks for your suggestion, it did not help unfortunately. 

44 minutes ago, Linciano said:

Hello there!

Please check your Antivirus Software and Firewall, if they are blocking TruckersMP.

And if so, make sure to add an exception for TruckesMP.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

All is good in Anti-Virus. I checked BitDefender and made an exception for TruckersMP, no luck. 

MY PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. I deleted both ETS2 and TruckersMP and re-downloaded them which seemed to fix my game save crashing problem. I do want to mention, BitDefender blocked a ETS2 file change while I was loading into TruckersMP so I quickly resolved this by allowing the change and relogged into TruckersMP. So it was either BitDefender blocking a file change when my game saved or a simple re-install solved the problem. I DID make an exception for ETS2 and TruckersMP but the game still didn't autosave without it crashing so I'm not sure if this was a BitDefender problem blocking files or simply a fresh reinstall needed to happen. Either way, my problem has been fixed and I cannot thank everyone enough who went through the trouble of helping me fix my problem. Its truly means alot to me and those who are having my same problem. Thank you again so much everyone! 

Hello There!

We are glad to hear that the problem has been solved!
Thanks for all participation!
Don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any help in the future.

Sincerely,
SkortiL [TR]
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team