TrackIR

Cyberskilzz

I use TrackIR5 for many years, originally for other simulators, and I am still very satisfied with it.

TrackIR5 tracks movements very precisely. Its sensitivity and speed can be easily adjusted to your needs.

The only drawback I encountered is that the sensor can be blinded when it hits direct strong sunlight. Usually it helps to increase the brightness of the TrackClip.

IIRCC, prices of it are still the same or at least similar.
Back in the days, I bought a bundle which included the TrackIR5, The TrackClip Pro, the TrackClip and the TrackIR hat in black.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

There are to main products that I'm aware of everybody using. There is the TrackIR which is a mount that goes on a hat or a headset, or an eye tracker both work amazing I don't own one but I have a couple of buddies who do. The name of the eye tracker is the tobii-eye-tracker-4c.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

3 minutes ago, SpringfieldXD45 said:

I have used a TrackIR for the past 4 years with a pro clip. If you get one get the pro clip for a few bucks more!  It will work much better. I have no complaints on mine. I would like to try out the Tobii eye tracker but I am waiting for more games to support it. 

Thanks for this, as it shows they are durable as well :)

Yes when I bought mine years ago I remember reading many people say the pro clip is cheap plastic. Isn't everything now days? Mine has been great for 4 years.

I also bought one for my Son when he was 8 years old, 2 years ago and now he's 10 and his is holding up just fine. You know how kids are with stuff. 

I have been happy with the quality on the pro clip! 

17 minutes ago, SpringfieldXD45 said:

Yes when I bought mine years ago I remember reading many people say the pro clip is cheap plastic. Isn't everything now days? Mine has been great for 4 years.

I also bought one for my Son when he was 8 years old, 2 years ago and now he's 10 and his is holding up just fine. You know how kids are with stuff. 

I have been happy with the quality on the pro clip! 

Thankyou very much for this :)

TrackIR5 would be the way to go ideally, though, if you are short on money and are desperate for head/eye tracking experience, then I would go with a Tobii eye tracker. However, this takes a lot of adjustment to get to work properly. If I was you, I'd just save and get the TrackIR5 and just be done with it really. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived