ProMods server - attention needed

Niuro

Hello,

It need's to said, because it is becoming a problem on this server.
Suggestion Name: More Police and true Pilot car support (people knowing what they do) on key roads and destinations, also valid for server 1, without teleporting people at random. Just the problem ones and the rammers. 

Suggestion Description: Absent admin presence on "Death road Kirkines" when more than 80 players are present. Technicaly it's arround 16:30h~19:30h on week days and arround 16:30h~22:00h on weekends (UTC+2). Problem zones: The Dam; all "U"-shaped turns, especially bridges and the tunnel (you can never tell if there are incoming trucks/scouts. Also when going up there the CB should be of a specific channel. Problem drivers: China and Turkey; VTCs Prime logistics, Viva trucking (They have realy **** drivers. Sorry, but that is the reality).

Any example images: Let's see... I have these, because I don't do a lot of them.

Why should it be added?: Traffic must be in controll until the problem elements learn how to play/drive properly and learn to give way and patience. They just ruin the fun of it (the force feedback and the road itself) and you whach idiots at best : simpletons at their worst.

Thank you for having me,

ets2_20191130_085720_00.jpg

ets2_20191225_111421_00.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...

Hey there @Magyostnik_BG,

Thanks for submitting a suggestion to TruckersMP!
Our Game Moderators are not always available to be monitoring the long stretch of road at Kirkenes quarry. People are aware that this road is very busy and if they want to drive there intentionally with the sole purpose of adding to the traffic then it's their own responsibility. This road is not adapted for two way traffic and we have no plans to focus moderation in this area.

After review, this suggestion has been rejected.

• Thanks 1

yo