Ds4 Windows or Steam

Mircea97

Question

hello guys i think the topic says it all, what program should i use for benefit?? in steam im afraid that my controller goes out of battery and i crash into people, and with ds4 windows i dont know how to make it rumble, or which is better, i got a ps4 controller and a bluetooth, please help me :D

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

6 answers to this question

Hello @Mircea97,

If you are worried about your controller running out of battery mid-game, then I would go for DS4Windows.

Regarding you being unable to get the rumble or vibration, take a look at this reddit post, it might help you:

Let me know if this helps.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

Hey @Mircea97

I used to use DS4Windows for my DS4 Controller, however since Steam has upgraded their controller integration I found it to no longer be neccessary. The steam overlay allows you to control EVERYTHING about the controller, I have a few double bindings with long-press on a few buttons, I changed the reaction curves for the sticks to make driving through long curves less twitchy and in general I think Steam does a great job of integrating the DS4 controller. I suggest you look into how it works, it's pretty easy and plug and play.

As for the battery problem there doesn't seem to be a solution for that with Steam - but you just have to look out for that and connect a cable in time I guess.