Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Serious Matters

Question

Hello TruckersMP Team, 

I know it may not belong here, but sorry ahead.

following:
I got a Discord ban from your Discord server on 01/08/2020, I also created a feedback (to the Community Moderation Management) and explained everything in detail and everything. It was not processed until today, had reported me again after 3 days (as it said there should be done), but again no response came. Yesterday I was back on it (I don't know why!) And stayed too, wrote a little and everything. However, 10 minutes ago I was banned again. But this time I don't know why and what I did wrong. I cannot create new feedback either because the (old) exemption request is still open.
So, to the next thing: I registered 3 players, 2 players on 01/13/2020 and the other on 01/14/2020. None of this has been processed. I just didn't know what to do anymore because my old feedback was still not processed, as described above. that's why I decided to write to TruckersMP Support on Twitter, this was on 01/15/2020. So far they haven't answered. I can understand that the administrators have a lot of work, but you all definitely don’t want any player to ram you all the time or something, right?

That was it from my side. Thanks for the answers in advance.

Sincerely yours,
SaveClientTV

7 answers to this question

Hello @SaveClientTV,

Unfortunately, as you have a feedback ticket currently open, you can not create another until it has been resolved. Unfortunately, all you can do is wait. 

Due to these circumstances, it is indeed an issue, but as I said, all you can do is wait.

Contacting the Community Moderation Managers on the Forum would also not be beneficial since they would tell you to make a feedback ticket as well.

I hope I've answered your question.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

1 hour ago, SaveClientTV said:

So, to the next thing: I registered 3 players, 2 players on 01/13/2020 and the other on 01/14/2020. None of this has been processed. I just didn't know what to do anymore because my old feedback was still not processed, as described above. that's why I decided to write to TruckersMP Support on Twitter, this was on 01/15/2020. So far they haven't answered. I can understand that the administrators have a lot of work, but you all definitely don’t want any player to ram you all the time or something, right?

Hello, 

It may take a few days before your reports will be reviewed. The staff had some time off during the holidays, so be patient. 

I hope that this helped. 

Best regards, 

Grubby

Good day,

Many thanks for your response,

Ok, but what should I do if it e.g. not answered by 01/31/2020? something has to be done, right?

Sincerely yours,

SaveClienTTV

2 hours ago, SaveClientTV said:

Good day,

Many thanks for your response,

Ok, but what should I do if it e.g. not answered by 01/31/2020? something has to be done, right?

Sincerely yours,

SaveClienTTV

Hello @SaveClientTV,

Every feedback ticket is looked at from start to finish - yours will not be forgotten!

As Grubby said above, staff have come back from holidays, so reports and tickets will take longer to be reviewed.

It is purely a matter of time regarding how long the feedback ticket will take. Even if it isn’t resolved by 01/31/20, everything will be sorted out in the end.

Unfortunately you simply have to be patient.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that your Questions has been answered.

Thank you to everyone, who helped here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

spacer.png