Maximum Speed Limit

Suggestion Name: Maximum Speed Limit

Suggestion Description: Hello, in this suggestion I would request that the top speed limit be increased from 110 to 115.

Any example videos: https://medal.tv/clips/16394408/d1337rWqOXMZ

Why should it be added?: When I noticed today, I while a job with a 12-speed Volvo. As you've seen in the video, I couldn't reach 110 speeds, can't shift to 12th gear. This is really annoying because the truck is forcing itself because it cannot shift to 12 gears. Please increase the speed limit from 110 to 115.

Hai there. 

Thank you for making this suggestion. If you look in the Frequently Suggested Things you can see that Changes to the Speed Limit is included in there. 

Change speed limiter to */Turn off speed limiter:
The speed limit on our Simulation server is set to 110km/h. In real life, you are not allowed to drive faster than 105km/h in any European country. We do not plan to change that any time soon. If you would like to drive without any speed limit play on our Arcade servers please. You can find a more detailed explanation here.

As such, this suggestion will be Rejected. 

//Rejected.