It is recommended to adjust the number of servers

China- WTO- xiao M

Just now, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

If there's no space on EU1 then use EU2 and if EU2 is full then the arcade server is there.

Well there is also Sim 3 that is sometimes put online too when Sim 2 is full. The server sizes as they are right now I think fit the purpose quite well too.

Guest EmreBEKAR

Simulation 3 server has been closed. Because Simulation 2 is not already full. That's why I don't think the number will increase.

3 hours ago, Aek177 said:

Well there is also Sim 3 that is sometimes put online too when Sim 2 is full. The server sizes as they are right now I think fit the purpose quite well too.

At the time of typing EU3 is no longer available otherwise I would've suggested it ?

Hi,

I feel the server size is at a good amount. If Sim 1 is full go sim 2, if sim 2 is full sim 3 if open, arcade or Promods server. Increasing the server capacity can make it to where they might have to pay more each pay period. Or at worst it causes more desync. If you remember the days where people had to blink there lights when you were at a safe distance to change lanes. We don't want that.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• Chev locked this topic

Archived