some controls stops working after a while

letador

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @letador

This happens sometimes after you issued Alt + Tab. I don't know about any solutions regarding for that issue, please Alt + Tab only when it is really necessary.

Please follow these steps:

- if you record your gameplay, set a button that you can start/stop recording with.

- If you stream, open the chat on a 2nd monitor or on your phone. Never Alt + Tab only for read the chat.

- If you want to listen to music while driving, please listen radio in-game, or download your favourite musics, but never switch to browser only for skipping musics/ads.

I hope I was able to help you. If not, please tag me in your answer, and I will try to work out an another solution for you.

Kind Regards,

Patriktanki [DTQ]

TruckersMP Translator

Hello @letador,

I used to have the same problem as you with the G29. 
If you are using the outdated Logitech Gaming Software program, I recommend you change to the Logitech G Hub which is a more updated and more reliable version/program. Link here: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-001/articles/360025298133

Also make sure in the settings that Logitech G Hub always stays open, and to ensure this I recommend minimising the program before you launch ETS 2.

If that still doesn’t work, then try reinstalling your drivers and try reinstalling Logitech G Hub, which should reset all the settings.

Please let me know if any of this works.

King regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics.  

If you wish to enquire further, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.  

Kind Regards, 

Jamie R 

TruckersMP Support Team. 

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.