Adding the Treat ID in Report System

Suggestion Name: As the title

Suggestion Description: Please disclose the web-report ID number that is currently being processed.

Any example images: N / A

Why should it be added?:

At the end of the current TruckersMP holiday period, you can think that a lot of web-reports are behind. 

For example, if you subtract the number of the report that has been filed (the last six digits in the address bar) and the number that has been filed now, you can see that 2 ~ 3000 items are pushed back. 

Users may wish to have a faster web-report. So I wish I could disclose the web-report number that is currently being processed. ex.) Treating: 999999

Most reports are not processed in In-Game, so many people prefer Web-report. But for now, it takes a lot of time to wait because of the notifications that are pushed back by 2 ~ 3000.

Anyway, even if you reveal your ID while you are processing it, you will not be able to see the person who submitted the complaint and anyone except Game Moderator and Report Moderator. This is not a violation of privacy.

If you make it public, users can roughly guess the date when your complaint will be processed, and the staff can easily see where it has been processed.

I hope my thoughts are reflected in a little bit.

Thanks.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager