how to report people?

xGametekx

Hello,

You need to have good evidence(video,picture...edc) and you can report on website. 
How to report? Tutorial how to report player - https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

Thank you,

Lukavsky TMP

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

33 minutes ago, Lukavsky TMP said:

Hello,

You need to have good evidence(video,picture...edc) and you can report on website. 
How to report? Tutorial how to report player - https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

Thank you,

Lukavsky TMP

I have no evidence as it was too late after i was rammed by both players but a lot of people are complaining in game chat.

euro sim2.jpg

1 hour ago, xGametekx said:

I have no evidence as it was too late after i was rammed by both players but a lot of people are complaining in game chat.

euro sim2.jpg

You can't send report if you don't have evidence. You can send but your report will be declined.

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

If you do not have any evidence that clearly shows the user breaking rules, in this instance, Ramming, then unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it.
We can only issue punishments on users if we clearly see them breaking rules, which can be found in video / picture evidence, although saying that, if the offence is anything like Ramming, Blocking, Incorrect Way Driving, Inappropriate Overtaking, Reckless Driving, etc, we would prefer to see video evidence instead of just a picture, that way we can assess the full situation including how the offence happened.

I strongly suggest you download a software to record your game-play, that way you can easily take 30-60 second clips when a situation occurs.  

Hello,

Because you received the anwser to your question, this post will now be moved to archives.

Next time, please use our help section or check the knowledge-base that can be found on our website. :)

Kind regards,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Locked & Moved to archives

banner

Archived