Where is Arcade in American Truck Simulator?

8 minutes ago, TFM_Flaming said:

I don't think they have a planned release to include Arcade in ATS, it would be nice if they would get rid of EU simulation, and make that an Arcade server. No arcade server is driving people away from ATS in my opinion because they can't go over 80, and can't race with their friends without the chance of getting banned. 

Well in terms of racing, the Arizona race track is actually exempt and can be used for racing as it is designed to be that way in the rules.

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other players in danger, driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights and road signage, speeding, racing other users (except for the Arizona race track), ignoring other players and rules. Being outside of the map boundaries, this includes spots inaccessible by normal driving. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle is forbidden. Using the ghost mode feature to go around traffic jams. Even if you have the right-of-way you must make reasonable efforts to avoid all collisions. Even if someone else is in the wrong, you must take actions to avoid a collision.

So for racing, the Arizona race track is somewhere that can be used, if you're referring to racing on the rest of the server then this would be different but just wanted to see if this would help clarify anything for you. ?

I personally don't see the point on having an Arcade server on American Truck as there really isn't enough players it would benefit for.

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

Honestly, I don’t see a need in adding an arcade server on ATS. For one, most of the players can behave themselves without an issue. Plus, the highest peak the US server gets is around 500 players daily. There’s simply not enough players to really justify implementing an arcade server on ATS in my opinion.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Hi,

This is my second response on this post but I feel like I can add a little more to what I said. :)

Do to the low amount of people on ATS, TMP doesn't want to spend money on an arcade server. Maybe in the future if ATS populates more servers will be added, until then there won't be an arcade server on ATS. The arcade server for ATS not being implemented do to the very low numbers of player on ATS comes from CJ.  "We can't burn money on servers that doesn't get populate".

The way I think about it is like a subscription:

I think would I  keep paying for a subscription that I don’t want or isn’t being populated?

So once ATS gets more players and there is a need for more servers then they will most likely consider an arcade server, but until then I don't see it being added.

Kind Regards,

Beenz

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived