Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

admin rules

May be there has to write some rules for admins for ban appeals... if admin not answere in X days, the first time he will be banned for 3 days, the second time he will be banned for 7 days etc. or something like this just like rules for players.

I just suggesting because it is really not done when admin banns you and he never ansere a ban appeal... also no answer on feedback system...

I know it is a sensitive topic but sometimes some selfreflection can be good :)

Hello Espresso Malacka,

Our Game Moderators have a set amount of time in which they can answer to a ban appeal. If your ban appeal hasn't been answered, it may have been missed and that can of course happen, as we all are still human behind our computers. People make mistakes and that is natural. Though there is a difference between someone not answering and you disagreeing with the result of the ban appeal, and I think you've got that mixed up here. 

Next to that, we will not be applying a punishment to our Game Moderators in the form of a ban just because they haven't answered an appeal. An answer on the Feedback system may take a bit longer due to the amount of tickets the Game Moderation Management receives on a daily basis. Please be patient.

Also, please remember to make use of the Suggestion Format next time. This is required, and without one, your suggestion will likely be rejected sooner than other suggestions.

Rejected.

• Upvote 5

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions