What wheel set ups does everyone use?

hctiM

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logitech G29 with Shifter :D

Truckers.FM Station Manager and Presenter

16930580_1843345192593150_1506299823_o - Copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I currently have just the Xbox One controller, which is ok, but I'm really looking forward to getting myself a Logitech G920 steering wheel, a shifter, and a 18 speed shifter knob to go with it. Auto transmission and limited steering control is becoming a bore for me.

I am by no means a wheel expert, but from what I gather having looked around, the G29/G920 is about right for a cheaper solution if you're primarily using it for trucking.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

• 2 weeks later...

Dont get a G29 if you have a T150, go to a newer thrustmaster like t300/500 model or a fanatec, right now my set up is T150 wheel with pro pedals, omega wheel stand, shh shifter, eaton fuller 18 speed shifter knob, custom handbrake w/ arduino, custom made button box with momentary buttons, on/off switches and key ignition, also use hp mixed reality headset with virtual desktop/opentrack for headtracking

I personally use the Logitech G27. It's a solid wheel and it has everything I need. I enjoy using the H-Shifter and clutch pedal too. It's quite a shame that its no longer available new, but I got mine a few years ago used. I often hear great things about the Logitech G29 and the Logitech G920. I have some friends that use Thrustmaster wheels but I'm not quite sure how they feel about them.

On 5/6/2020 at 10:53 AM, Manly_Salmon said:

I use my Saitek X52 joystick it works a real treat!!!

I really enjoyed reading this response... :lol:

/ --- - //       Achievement Get!

/ -- -- //        Locating the Forums

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾                                                         

Archived