What wheel set ups does everyone use?

hctiM

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, the best steering wheel is Logitech G29, I really like playing it, I highly recommend it to everyone.  Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I'm using the Logitech G27  I do have the H-shifter, but I don't use it. I just use the pad shifters (Those pads behind the steering wheel) :) 

Its a solid wheel, but as you might know, you can't buy it new anymore (Atleast, not in Denmark). You can buy it used (Thats what I did) :) 

If you can't find the G27: I have a couple friends who's using the G29, and they're all happy with the wheel + It has ALOT of buttons :) 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hi,

I personally use the G27 as I like how simple it is and that there are plenty of buttons on the wheel and the shifter without it making it look cluttered like the G29/G920. I don't have anything fancy I just have my wheel hooked up to my desk and my shifter on a night stand so I have it lower so it feels like I'm in a car/truck.

Kind regards,

Beenz 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

G27 with original shifter  from my scania 164 (modded), a volvo (bought), a truck airbrake(modded by me) and as a newer setup i got a fanatec podium with clubsports equipment (i wouldn't say that fanatec is ok for ets2, also too expensive for the most). Now im prepering a cockpit with all the basic main functions from my old 164H(arduino fun)). 

• 2 weeks later...

I currently use the Logitech G920 and have done for the past 2 years - i'v never has any issues with it. 

Hope this helps - Happy Trucking

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

Using g27, dont buy new if u are happy with your current. I am approaching 6th year on G27, bought it when i started to play MP, probably sticking to it until the repair guys will say "there is nothing more we can do". I mean almost 6 years and works like new. Good thing with wheels is that u dont have to upgrade it like PC, therefore good investment.

Hi! 

I use the G29 with shifter although i'm on my second unit in 1 year it is still better than a keyboard or controller and yes the shifter has a toylike feeling to it. I'd say if you are going to upgrade get a more expensive Thrustmaster example T300RS Tx Leather ect and if you got the £££ get Fanatec.

Archived