Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Speed Limit question

ROBOCOP_BLR

Question

7 answers to this question

Okay as i see "High speeds such as 150 km/h (93 mph) are not realistic for a truck in Europe or in the US"

Yes, in real life, trucks do not drive 150 km / h, but there is no artificial limitation there. And there are rules / fines.

And you artificially removed the ability to drive fast. It is boring in the conditions of empty ETS2MP tracks. I hope someday your rules will change

7 hours ago, ROBOCOP_BLR said:

Okay as i see "High speeds such as 150 km/h (93 mph) are not realistic for a truck in Europe or in the US"

Yes, in real life, trucks do not drive 150 km / h, but there is no artificial limitation there. And there are rules / fines.

And you artificially removed the ability to drive fast. It is boring in the conditions of empty ETS2MP tracks. I hope someday your rules will change

Hello Robocop, 

I understand that this might be frustrating, but you have to understand  that they have to artifically set a speed limit, due to all the trolls that are in these servers.
If you really want to bypass the speed limit, then play in the Arcade server. 

Someone already started a discussion related to this, which I highly suggest that you read 

Grubby

• HaulieLove 1

Hello there @ROBOCOP_BLR ,

It was kind of hard for me at the beginning too, due to the fact that I was a fast driver. I used to drive 150 km/h whenever it was possible.

You will get used to the new speed limit after a while playing at TruckersMP again.

They wanted to reduce the number of trolls being in this game, that's why it has been added. The new speedlimit is going to stay for now though.

A new server called "Arcade" has been also added. You may speed as fast as you want on this server without having the fear of getting banned for your driving. (The entire server is made out of a no collision area)

I'm always using it when I'm in the mood to drift with the winter physics, for example.

With that being said, you will get used to it!
Kind regards,

LetiFreshi

• HaulieLove 1

Anyway, playing on an arcade server with low online is boring.

There are trolls at all speeds. Yesterday I saw a truck ramming passing cars without a trailer(1server).

The speed limit is most likely those who constantly sit in 2-3 cities of Belgium / Germany.

If you go to any other country there are EMPTY tracks with zero traffic. So also have to go slowly.

You are free to set your rules, but as a player I don’t like this restriction. Thanks for answers.

You can close it.??

Hello,

We're happy to hear that your problem has been solved.

Please, do not hesitate to contact with us again.

Kind Regards,

JJay

TruckersMP Support

// Locked and moved to Solved

• HaulieLove 1

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |