Can't SIGN-IN

TitoKamiondzija

Question

Alright, i'm sorry for spamming forum with my stupid questions, but i'm still new and i couldn't find the answer how to solve this.

So, i can't sign-in with my [World Of Trucks] account, when i try to it's signing-in for like [2-3] minutes, and then i get a message saying that it's unable to sign-in because i'm not connected on network.. Maybe it could be because of [VTM] i recently installed? I'm not sure and if anyone can help me with solving this problem it would be awesome!

Edit[I forgot to add this]: I tried to play [TRUCKERS/MP] without signing in/connecting to World Of Truck, and it's working  but my stats ain't gonna save.

6 answers to this question

Hello,

Please try to disable your firewall and antivirus(if u have antivirus) and deinstall VTM. If it doesn't work you can contact World of Truck Support - [email protected]

Thank you,
Lukavsky TMP

Languages : English,Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian,Slovenian
Rules || Let us know your Feedback || Appeal your Ban || Create Support Ticket || Report a Player
? Happy Trucking ?

Hello there,

Thanks to Lukavsky, we are hoping that his answer has helped you resolve your problem.

Please keep up updated and let us know if the problem has been resolved!

Thank you!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics. 

If you wish to enquire further, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.  

Kind Regards, 

Jamie R 

TruckersMP Support Team. 

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.