Discussion about Rules

Nakliyecı Sefer

hi,

Why every time i get banned for 4 days at list just because i touched or crashed into a truck or car and moderators not considering the intention of the player did he meant to ramm or he did it on purpose if a player didn't like the act that doesn't mean to ban the players . it's a multiplayer game ramming, reckless driving and trolling should happen and that what brings a taste to this game as you can see on youtube many channels make a funny moments and many poeple watching it and that's why i bought the game for and i know many other player think the same as i do . i don't mean that everyone should recklessly drive and bother other player what i mean exactly is the staff in this server should consider other player demands so can people enjoy this game maybe like creating a new server for that not like arcade or other server same server parameters with less rules .
in my opinion if this situation in this platform continues, specially with moderators behaviors, this game will die soon i mean why i play on multiplayer when i should drive carefully like in real life  i go and play offline better atleast with bots around me .

cover cover.PNG

You seem to have a wrong idea of this multiplayer by watching "idiots on the road" videos and the like.

This multiplayer is not destruction derby.
Furthermore, this multiplayer has rules, which you agreed to follow when you signed up to become a member. I suggest to you to get familiar with the rules, which can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

34 minutes ago, Nakliyat_ı Sefer said:

in my opinion if this situation in this platform continues, specially with moderators behaviors, this game will die soon i mean why i play on multiplayer when i should drive carefully like in real life  i go and play offline better atleast with bots around me .

Bye bye, have a beautiful time!

38 minutes ago, Nakliyat_ı Sefer said:

It's just a topic to discuss about it . Just give your opinion

You’re currently serving a ban and you’re talking/complaining on the forums about it of which isn’t allowed. 

If you want my opinion then follow the rules, drive with the consideration of others and don’t do anything that’ll end up with you getting banned (again)

Rules are rules and everyone has to follow them for the goodness and stability of the community and the servers. Fail to follow the rules and (as you’ve experienced) you’ll be punished for it very easily. 

I say this as a person/player that’s never been banned. 

Hey, @Nakliyat_ı Sefer

They are doing this because they want the game to be as realistic as possible. Remember that the game is a simulator, and not an arcade game. 

TMP has made a blog post about this and I highly recommend that you read this post https://truckersmp.com/blog/167

I hope that this will give you a better understanding of it

43 minutes ago, GrubbyTrack said:

Hey, @Nakliyat_ı Sefer

They are doing this because they want the game to be as realistic as possible. Remember that the game is a simulator, and not an arcade game. 

TMP has made a blog post about this and I highly recommend that you read this post https://truckersmp.com/blog/167

I hope that this will give you a better understanding of it

After i read this article i realized now what this server is about I'm really sad because i bought this game 2 times and it's just for bringing the boring simulation in the single player to a multiplayer platform . I wish a good luck for everyone and I'm quitting this server and never playing multiplayer just waste of money . Have a nice day

cover cover.PNG

Because this is an simulator game. And although it has now a multiplayer feature you should try to drive like in real life. That is the definition of a simulator game. If you get banned more often because you run into other trucks.... Maybe something is wrong with your driving style? And I think that the admins actually do a good job banning for that reason. I once got banned because I blocked a road. We were in a traffic jam and people were overtaking so they could push forward and then come back to the right so they skipped the jam but made it worse for us also... My actions were not ok because I am no moderator and I also have to follow the rules. But because its multiplayer and to add another dimension it should be tolerated? Dont think so....

Oh, a discussion of the Rules of the game, in my opinion the Game Administrators do a great job and it's no wonder the TruckersMP community is growing simultaneously. This is an example for people who do not understand the rules of the game and end up stipulating any ways to be banned. If people are getting banned, the game admins have a reason why this happened, I see a lot of "idiots on the road" videos. Yes, but unfortunately people ask to be banned. The community of more than 3 million people will not easily die like this, and if it does, it will need a huge mistake internally. (obviously this will not happen at all).

As many have said before, this is a simulator game.

Please also note the different servers we have.

Simulator - Speed limiter in use. Collisions are enabled, however ALL Rules must be followed.

Arcade - No speed limiter, no collisions.

Users use multiplayer to be able to truck with their friends while performing loads. Causing collisions causes damage to trucks, trailers and goods. Thus, it is against the rules to be colliding with other users. You should have your truck controlled at all times. This is not going to change, especially since we have separate servers for Simulation and Arcade. Just like in the real world, if you are found at fault for an accident, there are consequences.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

On 1/7/2020 at 8:19 PM, Nakliyat_ı Sefer said:

hi,

Why every time i get banned for 4 days at list just because i touched or crashed into a truck or car and moderators not considering the intention of the player did he meant to ramm or he did it on purpose if a player didn't like the act that doesn't mean to ban the players . it's a multiplayer game ramming, reckless driving and trolling should happen and that what brings a taste to this game as you can see on youtube many channels make a funny moments and many poeple watching it and that's why i bought the game for and i know many other player think the same as i do . i don't mean that everyone should recklessly drive and bother other player what i mean exactly is the staff in this server should consider other player demands so can people enjoy this game maybe like creating a new server for that not like arcade or other server same server parameters with less rules .

I think you miss the whole concept here, the meaning of ''multiplayer'' is that you can drive with your friends do a convoy and experience a great time on our servers.

If you just wanna ram, drive into wrong way and speeding way to fast obviously you have choose the wrong game.  what you seen in these video is a good example on how many players doesn't follow the rules and simple don't care at all.

That is why we introduce the game moderation to stop these players who are destroying other players his experience and fun while they drive together,  and yeah we will take action if necessary to do so, many got banned also for not following our simple server rules.

Anyway you decided to buy a game just to play on a multiplayer server? we are free mod so if you waist DLC on it well sorry that is just a joke to me, Those DLC you can still use in singleplayer and nobody force you to play multiplayer.

In the end we provide a free gaming experience on our servers. we will never ask for money. You only support SCS with your funds in the end.

Thanks for reading

Warrior

On 1/7/2020 at 2:19 PM, Nakliyat_ı Sefer said:

hi,

Well, even if it's "not international" the user is held accountable for his/hers actions. Rules are put in place for a reason. The game is simulation meaning follow road laws. I think the rules are fine and the I don't understand what you mean by "Moderators behaviour" they ban someone when they break the rules even if said person didn't mean too. That's like saying hey officer I didn't mean to speed. Saying that won't get you out of a tickets sometimes the officer doesn't give you one but you get what I'm trying to say hopefully.

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

There are a few things I would recommend you do to avoid getting banned.

1 look further ahead, 

2 obey speed limits, 

3 slow down near intersections and busy areas. 

4 don't ride the back doors of other players, if they are doing 60 in an 80 area on a single lane road, hang back and wait for a safe place to pass, do not do it on a bend or by unbroken lines.

It is a simulation server, not a racetrack, so let's not treat it as a racetrack.  And if someone cuts you off, don't resort to swearing and insults.

Ps.

If you are banned and think it unfair go to the ban appeals section in your profile and lodge an appeal.  

I have been driving since 2014 on these servers and have a clean record thanks to driving with respect to other players. Whether they are new, old admin or not, they all get the same respect. 

No, for my opinion is much better play with each other for follow the game type.

The strong point of this community he is "friendly" like horn and high beam when cross any player on map, ramming and rekless driving not produce good sensation with other player.

ETS 2 is a simulator game not a Bumper cars game https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumper_cars

if you like ramming and reckless driving go playing offline with AI car.

#drivesafe

• 2 weeks later...

@NaIchHalt53 They were trolling you. Best thing to do, stop completely, hit F1 and wait. When you are in pause mode, your vehicle can't be damaged, they can hit it however they want, they will only get damage to their own trucks/cars. Don't react, don't use the chat or the CB radio, just stop, F1, wait. When they see that they're not getting any attention (it's what trolls are looking for) they'll leave. To report them, an image is the same as nothing, you can use the in-game report with the TAB window (if it doesn't open, you may have disabled it because of hitting F11, just hit F11 again to enable it back), but in order to report on the website, you need video. There's a whole section in the forums explaining how the reporting system works and providing guides to report properly:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/107-reporting/

ON-TOPIC: Like others have said, more than 5 years playing TMP and not a ban in my account, so those who say "I'm banned every time I crash others"... Easy, don't crash others, you'll be safe. I can do it, others can do it, so can you. You only need to have the purpose of not being banned. Of course, there are things that have to be avoided in MP, like... Don't drive like a psycho.

10 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

@NaIchHalt53 They were trolling you. Best thing to do, stop completely, hit F1 and wait. When you are in pause mode, your vehicle can't be damaged, they can hit it however they want, they will only get damage to their own trucks/cars. Don't react, don't use the chat or the CB radio, just stop, F1, wait.

Does pausing the game still de-sync the in-game time?  I stopped using it in the past when I discovered my traffic lights were out of sync with other players.

On 7/1/2020 at 20:19, Nakliyat_ı Sefer said:

Hola,

¿Por qué cada vez que me expulsan durante 4 días en la lista solo porque toqué o me estrellé contra un camión o automóvil y los moderadores que no consideraron la intención del jugador tenían la intención de atacar o lo hicieron a propósito si a un jugador no le gustó el acto que no significa prohibir a los jugadores. es un juego multijugador, la conducción imprudente y el trolling deben suceder y eso es lo que le da sabor a este juego, como puedes ver en YouTube, muchos canales crean momentos divertidos y muchos amigos lo miran y es por eso que compré el juego y sé que muchos otro jugador piensa lo mismo que yo. Yo no'
en mi opinión, si esta situación en esta plataforma continúa, especialmente con los comportamientos de los moderadores, este juego morirá pronto, quiero decir por qué juego en el modo multijugador cuando debo conducir con cuidado, como en la vida real, voy y juego sin conexión al menos con bots a mi alrededor.

Hello!

If you are not satisfied with any decision of the game moderation committee you can always choose to make a complaint against that report that they carried out with you. You can do it from truckersmp.com / "appeal ban" and there you select the report you have active and claim your defense against it! With the TruckersMP Rules you don't play and therefore you must drive carefully.

Good luck and encouragement!

4 hours ago, Karmaliense03 said:

Hello!

If you are not satisfied with any decision of the game moderation committee you can always choose to make a complaint against that report that they carried out with you. You can do it from truckersmp.com / "appeal ban" and there you select the report you have active and claim your defense against it! With the TruckersMP Rules you don't play and therefore you must drive carefully.

Good luck and encouragement!

The thing is that he doesn´t obey the rules and worse, doesn´t want to get banned. He is misunderstanding the definitions of Simulator, he must respect others and the rules that are shown at the beggining when registering and installing the TMP Launcher. He is being selfish with himself and not being empathic with others. 

Dear Nakliyat_ı Sefer, if you read this, you should understand that rules were created to be followed. others won´t like your attitude as you are ruining the experience of others by ramming them, they will think you are doing this for your own fun, but others won´t have fun because of you. Please consider behaving well with others and this huge community. ;)

spacer.png

18 hours ago, ZabbeX said:

El caso es que no obedece las reglas y, lo que es peor, no quiere que lo expulsen. Está malinterpretando las definiciones de Simulator, debe respetar a los demás y las reglas que se muestran al principio al registrar e instalar TMP Launcher. Está siendo egoísta consigo mismo y no es empático con los demás. 

Estimado Nakliyat_ı Sefer, si lees esto, debes entender que las reglas fueron creadas para ser seguidas. a otros no les gustará tu actitud ya que estás arruinando la experiencia de otros al embestirlos, pensarán que lo estás haciendo por tu propia diversión, pero otros no se divertirán por tu culpa. Considere comportarse bien con los demás y con esta gran comunidad.;)

This answer is magnificent the truth, it is true what you just said and you are absolutely right. When I answered him, it was in case he needed to appeal a ban, in order to help him!

Archived