Police paint job for trucks for the admins

Save

• 3 years later...
On 1/6/2020 at 10:09 AM, Save said:

Suggestion Name: Create a police paintjob for trucks for admins to use.

Suggestion Description: A police paintjob for the trucks should be similar looking to the one found on admin cars so players will have little chance get confused. If possible there should also be a police beacon and a siren for trucks.

Any example images: I guess this will do. This is a police truck from the UK. 

spacer.png

Source: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/police-use-own-articulated-lorry-to-check-106535

Why should it be added?: This will give the admins freedom of choice to drive either a car or a truck, if they want to drive around as police using a police paintjob. Not only that police trucks would be much more visible to players from a distance.

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest an improvement to our game and sorry it's taken so long to get an official response from someone. I think that your suggestion would be an awesome idea, and a police skin on a truck would be awesome. I'm going to accept this suggestion but unfortunately there is no ETA to when we'll see this in-game.

Kind Regards,
Fezz98
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager

• Woah! 1