TrucksMP dont load ProMods

cobrew2003

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello, 

The most common fault through which errors occur regarding ProMods are files.
The files of this modification play a big role, because without them we are not able to enjoy driving using ProMods in multiplayer.

At the very beginning, make sure that all files that you have placed in the folder have the correct name, i.e.

File;
promods-assets-v243.scs
promods-def-v243.scs
promods-map-v243.scs
promods-media-v243.scs
promods-model1-v243.scs
promods-model2-v243.scs
promods-model3-v243.scs

All of the above-mentioned files should be in your folder where you should put the files, i.e.

Access path: This PC/ Documents / EuroTruckSimulator2 / mod

If your folder contains files such as:
promods-me-assets-v243.scs
promods-me-defmap-v243.scs

Don't worry about them completely. ProMods should work with these files.

If the file names do not differ in any way from those mentioned above during your next attempt to join the ProMods server, you should enjoy the modification in multiplayer mode.
If the error persists, make sure you have all the map extensions that are available for purchase on Steam, or other platforms, or the Internet.

Remember that the lack of even one of the extensions may block the attempt to join the server, and consequently it will not be possible to join due to the lack of sufficient map extensions.

Also remember that TruckersMP uses its own modification manager, so you won't see ProMods in the in-game mod manager.
You will only be able to see the modifications in single player mode.

Before you try to connect to the server with the mod above, go to the game in single player mode, wait for everything to load and play for a while.
Then you can try to join the server. Sometimes the game needs some time to load the modification used, which is why it is so important to use the single player first and later multiplayer.

Also make sure that when downloading the file called def you have not ticked Special Transport DLC and RusMap. (https://imgur.com/IRLD7UC) 
If you checked Special Transport DLC while downloading, the error may be caused by this.
In this case, you will need to download the def file again, but this time remember not to select RusMap and Special Transport.

Here you can find information about installing ProMods: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614

If you have trouble downloading ProMods from the site; https://www.promods.net contact the Technical Support Team of this website.
TruckersMP only deals with problems related to the TrcukersMP modification, so if you encounter any error with ProMods during download etc., please inform ProMods Technical Support Team as soon as possible.

Please also note that spreading ProMods modification files is prohibited! Each user should download them on their own.
Failure to comply with the above rules is piracy and is illegal! What's more, it is contrary to our rules, which you can read here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Note: With actual version you don't have to own Road to the Black Sea.

Sincerely,
JJay
TruckersMP Support

• Like 1

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

Hello @cobrew2003,

First, I recommend that you check your DLCs for TruckersMP. To do this, do the following:

> Go to https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings.

> Under the 'Linked Games / DLC' tab, click 'Check DLC'.

Next, I think you may have loaded ProMods incorrectly. Do the following:

> Open Euro Truck Simulator 2 in singleplayer.

> Go to your mod manager.

> Make sure your ProMods files are in this order (top to bottom):

(ProMods Middle-East Add-On Pack 2.43 Def & Map) - Only if you're using the Middle East Add-On.

(ProMods Middle-East Add-On Pack 2.43 Assets) - Only if you're using the Middle East Add-On.

ProMods 2.43 Def

ProMods 2.43 Map

ProMods 2.43 Models 1

ProMods 2.43 Models 2

ProMods 2.43 Models 3

ProMods 2.43 Media

ProMods 2.43 Assets

----------------------------------------

> Make sure you have no other mods enabled!!!

> Press 'Apply' in the mod manager and continue in game.

> Once you are in the game, make a new save.

> Exit out of ETS 2.

> Now launch TruckersMP.

> Log in and choose a ProMods server (i.e. Promods 1) and when it loads do not touch the files in the mod manager (They will have a red exclamation mark, but this is supposed to happen as TruckersMP has its own mod manager).

> Continue into the game.

> You will get an error message saying 'Missing modifications detected'.

> You must click on 'Load Anyway' and ProMods should start correctly.

You can also check this post out in the knowledge base, but I've already given you all the information: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614 .

Please let me know if this works or if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

• Like 1

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

Hello,

Dont work.

I changed order of the mods with your list because I had another order.

I have even generated another file def, but dont works.

I've been trying for 4 days to work, I'm desperate.

My list of files in mod folder:

promods-assets-v243.scs

promods-def-v243.scs

promods-map-v243.scs

promods-media-v243.scs

promods-model1-v243.scs

promods-model2-v243.scs

promods-model3-v243.scs

With single player I create one profile with mods in this order:

ProMods 2.43 Def

ProMods 2.43 Map

ProMods 2.43 Models 1

ProMods 2.43 Models 2

ProMods 2.43 Models 3

ProMods 2.43 Media

ProMods 2.43 Assets

I dont have any mod more in folder mod.

I play, save and exit, ok.

Launch TruckerMP, login, join a server,  select the profile that I had created, the game message "Missing modifications detected" with the name of mods, continue and finally load ETS2 without ProMods...

Any idea?

thanks a lot!

Hello again @cobrew2003,

Since the above hasn't worked, I recommend you do the following:

> Re-Download Promods ----> https://www.promods.net/.

> Use their file testing tool to check your files aren't corrupted etc.

> Follow this guide: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614 .

If the above don't work then I recommend you:

> Re-install TMP and then try again

> Re-install ETS 2 and then try again (Sounds a lot but try it as a last resort)

If they don't work, I recommend you submit a support ticket for more advice, however the above should work if you're doing them correctly.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

• Like 1

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

Hello there, 

Unfortunately, World of Trucks - the system in which external contracts/cargo run under - is not compatible with ProMods - or any other map modification - as it is designed solely for use via the base map. Therefore, when you attempt to take an external contract/cargo via ProMods, you will quickly receive an error as the software is unable to correctly determine your location. 

Kind Regards, 
Jamie R 
TruckersMP Support Team. 

• Like 2