Least Used Truck

B33TLE

• 2 weeks later...

I would say that Iveco is the least used truck for me and just in general. I don't see very many if any on the roads of TMP 

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

My least used trucks in the game are Iveco and Renault. The reason is when I drive it, I feel that the engines of those two vehicles are weak compared to other trucks. Although you can use 750 HP engine mod, for me, I am someone who likes to experience each type of vehicle and hear their engine.

• 2 weeks later...

Least used is the Iveco Stralis for me. I quite like the Hi-Way model, however. Next would be Renault, the Magnum is a bit of a "joke", I have never driven this on ETS. The Premium is okay, I have used that on occasion. Next up, probably the Scania, the popularity of them in the game means I don't drive them so much, especially the Streamline and older models, again, I don't think I have ever used these in-game! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been 14 days since the last reply.

For the reason stated above, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived