Least Used Truck

B33TLE

Least used has to be Iveco, but it doesn't deserve more love 

jarfull.png         

Personally, I always go with truck brands that people don't use as much. Especially in my vtc, a lot of drivers use Scania's, so I like to use other brands. I think that DAF and MAN are my favorite underused trucks that need more love. DAF's have excellent customization with the tuning pack and so does the new MAN TGX euro 6.

My least used truck would be the Iveco or any of the Mercedes trucks. Reason being, I'm just not that big of a fan of both of those brands. I actually wasn't that big of a fan of Renault either, but their newest truck is a nice one to say the least.

In my personal opinion, both Iveco and Mercedes don't need more love from me, as I'm just not interested in driving with them. My favourites will always be Scania and Volvo!

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

From what I can see, the least used truck is Iveco and Renault.  They should get at least some love because they are not bad in my opinion.  Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I never used any man, daf, iveco, mb renault. I learned to drive in a Scania 141 when i was a kid (12) with my father, since then i have to do with a Scania only, except of the time i rent (urgent need) a volvo FH12 500 2005 (tachodiscs) bcs the scanias where way to expensive for my pocket at that time.

In-game as i remember well i STILL have a scania 2009 normal cab 400hp, nothing ekstras (still without a driver, just idling somewhere in a garage) that i bought firstly and then i parked it after i bought a streamline top 560hp, again nothing ekstras. I think the 2009 has ca 37k km. The stream got 400k+ as it was (also have it). Even in-game im not used to change trucks bcs i liked something else (a price of a new remains a serious cost). I keep the same until i feel that it need to be changed (never below 200k km, most of them but not all, i still have them). 

Archived