Server organization and speed limit

Note: I apologize for spelling and grammar errors right away, as my native language is not English and I use Google Translate to communicate with you.

Suggestion Name

Server organization and speed limitation

Suggestion Description

1. Limit the speed of all servers to 110km/h out of cities

2. Have only 4 servers organized this way: Simulation 1, Simulation 2, Promods 1, Arcade

Any example images

image.png.54301d6a1092f1debaf4399e1ba51187.png

I leave here more complete image links, as the forum system prevents me from adding large images

Speed limitation ATS

Speed limitation ETS 2

Why should it be added?

Regarding item 1, referring to the speed of the trucks: must be done, because running at 90km/h makes the game boring and very tiring, the suggested speed of 110km / h is a speed that is not high and does not cause accidents in the game, however, continue with the 60km/h limit within cities so as not to cause crash problems as there is a very large concentration of players within cities.

About item 2, regarding server organization: Organizing Simulation 1, Simulation 2, Promods 1, Arcade having a total of only 4 servers would be ideal to see why:

One big reason is that you would have less time and money to maintain your servers so you could use the spare time to solve bigger problems.

Another reason for implementing this organization is that the game map itself is huge, so with a lot of people scattered, scattered among numerous servers gives the impression of being playing in off mode, with no one, no traffic, no trucks, so Alone in a ghost town. MP Truck's main goal is not to be able to get into MP Truck and drive talking to other players, and with few servers it will be easy to find other players and make trains, which is precisely the goal of playing online on MP Truck.

Note: I apologize for spelling and grammar errors right away, as my native language is not English and I use Google Translate to communicate with you.

Edited by Alex Suporte/Informática
New images and additional information
  • Confused 2

• 1 month later...

Hey there @Alex Suporte/Informática,

Thanks for submitting a suggestion to TruckersMP!
I must make you aware that the speed limiter is set to 110km/h and the image on the server list just shows that there is a speed limiter on that server. In regards to Arcade, we have no plans at this moment in time to put a speed limiter on those servers.

After review, this suggestion has been rejected.

yo