Snow physics

theblitz707

Its pretty dumb ikr

Happens to me to

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

so this would explain why sometimes i see cars just spinning in circles down the road lol. Ive been wondering what the heck is going on

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

yup i got reported for my trailer slipping! Got banned as well! managed to get out of it tho!

Alexander

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

Appeals | Reports

7 hours ago, [Lima-COO] Stubborn said:

Funny thing is, this can happen to trucks too :D Someone rammed me once and I experienced the same thing in my S series. Trick is to keep it slow, and smooth steering. Once the trailer starts sliding on a truck, you've had it ?

i dont think its about steering smooth, i think its about not steering at the limits

Ur telling me every day u see trucks and cars spinning around like that at 300mph!!

Alexander

Appeals | Reports

yh!!

I did find this tbh:

^^^ Me in ETS 2 every day except into ppl

Alexander

Appeals | Reports

16 hours ago, Ouskiller said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2umrYYGFGb4

It's possible with a truck as well

lol ok helicopter. Im suprised the truck didnt lift off ?

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

22 hours ago, ZabbeX said:

WOW! This is really funny. I have also tried to drift, I think it´s a bit more difficult

Watch out for that, if you get caught doing that it could end bad for you. then you completely miss the purpose of this game.

Anyway seeing op video i think it's smart to disable the physics mod for your own safety and for others, you should not continue to drive like that.

20 minutes ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

Watch out for that, if you get caught doing that it could end bad for you. then you completely miss the purpose of this game.

Anyway seeing op video i think it's smart to disable the physics mod for your own safety and for others, you should not continue to drive like that.

I am conscious that drifting is not allowed, so I just did it on my garage :d

spacer.png

On 1/9/2020 at 2:11 PM, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

What is purpose of this game? Spinning like fidget spinner in truck or skoda? 

You don't have any shame to tell players to turn off Winter mod Physics ? Because it's totally broken and unrealistic. 

Anyone who created this sat in real truck during winter? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 11:14 PM, GrubbyTrack said:

I don't see the problem with this.

As a Norwegian I see this every day. 

As a norwegian truck driver i never saw something like that. Not even in Hardangervidda, where the road up there gets incredible minus temps. If i talk about troms eller finnmark, i would say that also there is non realistic that kind of sliding and overturning. I saw foreign and norwegian trucks ditched, down the cliffs or jackknived middle of a road but never that kind of super fast spinning or to travel with the speed light (almost) after a short slide. The physics in-game are certainly NOT realistic at all. If you guys drive with a keyboard or mouse, better choose the normal map. The winter mode is a joke but it can be handled in a better way with a steering wheel and a slower speed. You can get even better control of the truck if you have a skrs and lower gears before you reach the very slippery areas in-game. What i noticed as an ekstra, is that when it's raining the road get a bit more slippery. 

5 minutes ago, ReierV8 said:

As a norwegian truck driver i never saw something like that. Not even in Hardangervidda, where the road up there gets incredible minus temps. If i talk about troms eller finnmark, i would say that also there is non realistic that kind of sliding and overturning. I saw foreign and norwegian trucks ditched, down the cliffs or jackknived middle of a road but never that kind of super fast spinning or to travel with the speed light (almost) after a short slide. The physics in-game are certainly NOT realistic at all. If you guys drive with a keyboard or mouse, better choose the normal map. The winter mode is a joke but it can be handled in a better way with a steering wheel and a slower speed. You can get even better control of the truck if you have a skrs and lower gears before you reach the very slippery areas in-game. What i noticed as an ekstra, is that when it's raining the road get a bit more slippery. 

That comment was just a joke, I wasn't serious. 

This is not related to your comment, but your truck is really nice. Must be fun to drive in Hardangervidda too.

3 minutes ago, GrubbyTrack said:

That comment was just a joke, I wasn't serious. 

This is not related to your comment, but your truck is really nice. Must be fun to drive in Hardangervidda too.

Vel, det går greit. Hehehe. Men ja...that's difficult to drive in those very "spesielle" places. Especially if you drive from the northern part to EU and you go via Norge, then it becomes the whole trip a living hell. From Sverige goes a bit easier but still no big differencies. About Hardangervidda, no mate, it's not a good place to drive. I dont suggest it, but unfortunately Norge has not many roads to choose, so either you take that way...either you have to drive around but the distance will be huge. Take care. 

ReierV8

Troms Cargo AS

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Firstly, thank you for creating a thread on our forum. Sadly, it has been over 14 days since the last reply.

For this reason, I must lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind Regards,
Chev
Community Moderator

//Locked and Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived