Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

When you have some small problems in the game

[SK] -TeR*XXHAN_BA_FANG

1.When your car is damaged and you need to go to the repair station, please click F1 and then F7

2.When you and your friend's DLC are different, don't worry, you can use the synchronizer, and as long as the DLC is not different from the map, the other DLC is optional, you can use the same archive

3.If you are in China, the progress bar of your online plug-in update will be stuck in the middle. At this time, you can use the offline package, which can be found in each team's QQ group

4.When you want to enter the Promod server, you must have all DLC maps except the Black Sea and download Promod

5.You'd better keep a car body distance with your friends because the ground is too slippery in winter. If you don't like the slippery ground, you can delete the smallest file in the snow mod, so you can play happily

If I have something to forget, welcome to add

10 minutes ago, [SK] -TeR*XXHAN_BA_FANG said:

5.You'd better keep a car body distance with your friends because the ground is too slippery in winter. If you don't like the slippery ground, you can delete the smallest file in the snow mod, so you can play happily

I would say it like this " If you are using the frosty physics mod, I would advise that you keep good distance from other players and also add a tag to yourself saying "Snow Mod". 

15 minutes ago, [SK] -TeR*XXHAN_BA_FANG said:

1.When your car is damaged and you need to go to the repair station, please click F1 and then F7

2.When you and your friend's DLC are different, don't worry, you can use the synchronizer, and as long as the DLC is not different from the map, the other DLC is optional, you can use the same archive

3.If you are in China, the progress bar of your online plug-in update will be stuck in the middle. At this time, you can use the offline package, which can be found in each team's QQ group

4.When you want to enter the Promod server, you must have all DLC maps except the Black Sea and download Promod

If I have something to forget, welcome to add

1. The F7 bug has now been fixed in the latest patch.

• Chev locked this topic

Archived