Easier way to appeal

Grubby.

Suggestions Name: Appeal from login screen

Suggestion Description: An easier way to appeal a ban

Any Example Images: https://imgur.com/a/Oz75qOM

Why should it be added?: Less people would come into the TMP Discord and ask to get unbanned. Most of the people that get banned doesn't even know about the appeal system, so they would appreciate something like this

Banned.png

Edited by GrubbyTrack
Reworded a setence
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the  necessay to reduce "traffic in the Discord server regarding bans" its admins have to be more responsible for their bans.

It's not fair that I receive a ban and the admin doesn't answer me when I appeal. If you have banned me today and I appeal today, the minimum is that you answer me tomorrow, not in 3 or 4 days.

I have been banned 2 weeks after not having a ban in 2 years.

If I have a problem with the admin I cannot ask for a second opinion and if he does not answer the appeal when he has just banned me or the next day, normal I go to the forum I go to the discord and I go where it takes to be answered

I understand that it is very difficult and that it takes a lot of time and resources, I have managed a top 3 css server [MHS] with only 62 slots, this is much larger and more complex.

Finally, I consider it a very good idea, it has been a long time since I entered the truker page and I had to recover the password, I don't know how much it would cost to program that window

you have to remember the admin have to look at other bans & appeals first they cant just look at them plus they have other things to do in there lives not just tmp but they should answer appeals even if the ban is no longer live 

ok the game launcher needs a change so when a player goes to login & gets the message you are banned there is a appeal box that the player can only click on when they get the message so when they do get the message they click the box that then opens up the appeal for that ban like you can when you login to your profile on the website as for the discord & the forum they need to be changed so when a member starts to put anything like I was banned they get the message to appeal & there massage is removed you try to talk about bans in the discord or any where its not allowed it gets removed plus when you do appeal you get the message that the appeal will be looked at you also get a time & date that the appeal will be looked at so say you are banned on 11/02/2020 & you are banned till the 13/02/2020  & there are 500 appeal in that admins name & your 462 you get the message banned on 11/02/2020 at 12:37  ban end on 13/02/2020 05:12 appealed 11/02/2020 at 12:56 appeal number 462 & the appeal number counts down till the admin looks at it so members are not going to the admins & saying why as my appeal not been looked at yet they can see when there appeal will be looked at by the admin 

ok like I was saying before about having a appeal box on the launcher CJMAXiK the launcher would close & send you to the website & your profile & open the appeal for you then you just follow the info & make a appeal plus you don't login the same way you have to login by the launcher first then it lets you go to the server loginthe first one you need to use your email the next your username before you can get on the servers 

To be completely honest with this, I feel that the current way to appeal is good enough, because there are knowledge-base articles that can potentially help you with creating an appeal, however, if the person is confused with how to appeal, then they could potentially ask for help in regards to it because the Support Team would be here to help them understand the appeal system a little bit better if they are new, but including another button via the launcher just feels weird to me and would not provide much use if the person who is banned is relatively new to TruckersMP.

• Thanks 1

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

ok I get what you are saying but what I mean is a way to get there with out having to open like google then go to the truckersmp site the system dose it for you from the launcher or the login point when you get banned or you just do it by opening google like & going to the truckersmp site 

• 1 month later...