Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Thoughts on Road to the Black Sea?

Grubby.

It's worth to buy it, definitely. Beautiful scenery and gorgeous landscape roads, you can see the love in detail. iirc there are also some famous real life sightseeings that got implemented into the dlc. According to new gameplay in the dlc, well not really in the dlc itself but the 1.36 update added and changed a little bit of stuff but nothing major. Anyways, in my opinion the Road To The Black Sea DLC is worth every cent :wub:

On 1/4/2020 at 8:38 AM, Koneko_ said:

It's worth to buy it, definitely. Beautiful scenery and gorgeous landscape roads, you can see the love in detail. iirc there are also some famous real life sightseeings that got implemented into the dlc. According to new gameplay in the dlc, well not really in the dlc itself but the 1.36 update added and changed a little bit of stuff but nothing major. Anyways, in my opinion the Road To The Black Sea DLC is worth every cent :wub:

Do you think I should wait until a sale, or is it worth it to get it now?

Also, congrats on getting GM Trainee

I would totally recommend this DLC more than the others. The map quality and detail is amazing and it's quite large too. Like Koneko said, the whole area is scenic and realistic and the buildings/roads/towns are designed just like it would be in real life. is I think it's worth to get it now even if $18 is a lot, and my guess is that the DLC won't be sale until this christmas so get it now unless you can't afford. :)

Hey @GrubbyTrack,

I think personally you should wait for a sale. I got Going East, Vive La France, Italia, Scandinavia and Baltic Sea for only £20 on a Halloween sale in a map bundle. If you don’t want to wait I’d recommend you buy them on https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/search/?q=Euro+Truck+Simulator+2. I’ve used it many times, it’s completely legit and easy.(like a better G2A)

Road to the Black Sea is only £13 on there now, which is still a lot, but cheaper than steam. It probably won’t be on sale on steam until at least Easter or even Halloween. It’s up to you whether you wanna spend an extra fiver to get it now or wait.

Kind regards,

[Plasma] Sergey.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

That’s a very interesting article - I was unaware about that happening. However, it’s worked for me in the past, and I’m saving money so I’ll continue using it until it probably doesn’t work, but of course I look at steam first.

Thank you for bringing my attention to this: your point is very valid.

Alexander

VTC: Transport Tycoon Truckers

Languages: gb.gif.5c62d5debd940937df522ac34901ebed.gif ru.gif.68cf1993be948f9c891688d8cd4dbc09.gif fr.png.39d7e822481d949895d04ac94bd120f2.png

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Knowledge Base | StatusNews

Appeals | Reports

I enjoy the new DLC a lot! And the new DLC actually indeed brings some additions to gameplay:

You now have weight stations where you need to weigh your truck in order to continue driving. On top of this, certain border crossings are now way bigger and force you to go through a very detailed examination, X-Ray etc.

I'd definitely recommend other users to buy the DLC! The scenery is beautiful and it generally makes lots of fun driving around in this DLC-Map.

I would definitely recommend getting this DLC, or any others for that matter. Once again the team have done a fantastic job at represented to the best of their ability a realistic representation of the country and cities. 
I feel with each DLC, they just get better and better and make something UNIQUE that hasn't been in game previously. 

I would definitely recommend buying these dlc and others because they are great in terms of roads and views :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

• 2 weeks later...

I really regret that i bought that dlc. I never use it, i dont like those places and generally...yeah. The maps i had were enough. I hope iberia dlc will save that bs scs did (as we already had those places from promods anyway). Too expensive and just waste of money. Just as the most of the paintjobs dlcs...waste of money and energy. I would prefer maybe Hellas and Kypros in a full map the same as Scandinavia in a full map from scs and not as they did with oslo, bergen, stavanger, kristiansand, drammen. Oh its ok. Map complete. Lazy and cheap work from scs. Spain and portugal are coming to open the map for real, but still. From scs i dont expect much. Maybe 3-4 cities and thats all. I smell half map again or less than half as always. 

Archived