Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest -RiPuZ- Style

Thank u so much for updating  🚚

 

I really know this game will evolve. they are trying for a great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did you take away the option of hitting enter to skip backing in to load with your own trailers?????

 

Now I can't load my doubles, since I can't back into the space.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ralph L said:

Why did you take away the option of hitting enter to skip backing in to load with your own trailers?????

 

Now I can't load my doubles, since I can't back into the space.

 

I was going to ask the same. Now maneuvering doubles in certain locations is extremely difficult and impossible, and often creates a great deal of confusion in the area of loading and unloading. I would like to know more about this. But I didn't read anything about this situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, i thought the rule changing was bad, but now removing the ability to skip job parking at the start/finish is just unbelievable.

I don't care if this is part of your "RoAd To SiMuLaTiOn", this is just straight up stupidity and neglect towards the users.

  • Haha 1
  • True Story 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing! I love you! YAY!😃

Thank you so much for those updates!!!

3 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] SgtBreadStick said:

Look, i thought the rule changing was bad, but now removing the ability to skip job parking at the start/finish is just unbelievable.

I don't care if this is part of your "RoAd To SiMuLaTiOn", this is just straight up stupidity and neglect towards the users.

more look, that make more on the reality.🧐

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Road to simulation is fine, but it should be an option for the user. I started my trucking career 37 years ago running in California pulling doubles. I enjoy the sim but I play it to relax. I put in my time behind the wheel  and don't need to drag the headaches into the sim. 

How far are you going to push reality?

Are you going to force HOS? You can only drive for 11 hours out of 14 hours then you have to have 10 hours of rest. That would kill it for the people that run back and forth from one end of the maps to the other.

Are you going to enforce the laws for wide loads? You can only run those during daylight hours.

Are you going to force the in-cab view and disable all others?

Are you going to only allow players with wheels and disallow keyboards and game controllers?

Be careful of what you ask for or you'll lose a lot of players who donate every month.

Please give us our options back. If you don't want to use them don't, but I like to enjoy the memories of running up and down I-5 and 99.

For those of you who think the realism is great, go get  your CDL and get a job driving. It won't take long for you to realize what I'm talking about.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2020 at 1:36 PM, Ralph L said:

Why did you take away the option of hitting enter to skip backing in to load with your own trailers?????

 

Now I can't load my doubles, since I can't back into the space.

 

 

20 hours ago, [LKW Tr.] SgtBreadStick said:

Look, i thought the rule changing was bad, but now removing the ability to skip job parking at the start/finish is just unbelievable.

I don't care if this is part of your "RoAd To SiMuLaTiOn", this is just straight up stupidity and neglect towards the users.


Looks like someone has a lot of parking practice ahead of them. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Looks like someone has a lot of parking practice ahead of them. 😉

 

I can park perfectly fine (except for doubles), its just those who can't park very well or are new to TMP wont be able to park properly and used skip parking or selecting easier parking to help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, [LKW Tr.] SgtBreadStick said:

 

I can park perfectly fine (except for doubles), its just those who can't park very well or are new to TMP wont be able to park properly and used skip parking or selecting easier parking to help...

I'll actually add to this with one acronym: HCT

Even the absolutely highest skilled of players will struggle to back an HCT straight, let alone into a spot.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...