5 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

g_set_skybox will be most likely enabled again, a deeper investigation must be done to find all cons and minuses. Not all commands are properly documented and it is hard to find the limits of these game commands.

Following others, thank you for the response. Truly hope that this will be the same for the climate command soon as well. 🙂

23 minutes ago, [VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ said:

tbh does it really matter?

Most the screenshots i generally see are heavily photoshopped

yes as the people that edit these photos are often media who uses this command to make it day time locally so they can take the best pictures but it's not just media who do use it anyone who wants to take a photo in day light also do    

Guest Ouskiller
11 hours ago, [VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ said:

tbh does it really matter?

Most the screenshots i generally see are heavily photoshopped

Yes. Some people care about getting their desired shot.

18 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

g_set_skybox will be most likely enabled again, a deeper investigation must be done to find all cons and minuses. Not all commands are properly documented and it is hard to find the limits of these game commands.

Thanks! We hope!

18 hours ago, creepergamingboy said:

yes as the people that edit these photos are often media who uses this command to make it day time locally so they can take the best pictures but it's not just media who do use it anyone who wants to take a photo in day light also do    

im pretty sure that would cause issues with the time sync on the server when you get people messing around with changing the day and night

Guest Ouskiller
1 hour ago, [VIVΛ HH] KЯΛVΛTIΞ said:

im pretty sure that would cause issues with the time sync on the server when you get people messing around with changing the day and night

No, these commands don't even affect time. They are only for local skyboxes which doesn't mess with the server or players at all.

17 hours ago, karl89 said:

I totally agree with you I hope they will roll out to the update this evening 9pm at the latest

Why in particular at 9pm latest? And which time zone do you refer to anyway? 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Pourquoi en particulier à 21h au plus tard? Et de quel fuseau horaire parlez-vous de toute façon?🤔

European time zone

16 hours ago, dragos1234 said:

Hi! 

I have a small problem with the new update. I'm trying to open truckersMP, I click on "Launch" but then it says that I need to update my version. After clicking "OK" the launcher crashes in 2 seconds. What should I do?

problem is now solved. Mptruckers is up to date 😁

List of changes from 27th January 2020:

• Enabled g_set_skybox game command as it has no impact on the gameplay.
  • Added support for:
    • New truck paint jobs in an update of Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Chinese Paint Jobs Pack
    • Company trailer paint jobs in Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Road to the Black Sea
    • International Lonestar truck paint jobs in American Truck Simulator - Space Paint Jobs Pack
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Love it! 3

Guest Ouskiller
On 1/27/2020 at 6:18 PM, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 27th January 2020:

• Enabled g_set_skybox game command as it has no impact on the gameplay.
  • Added support for:
    • New truck paint jobs in an update of Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Chinese Paint Jobs Pack
    • Company trailer paint jobs in Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Road to the Black Sea
    • International Lonestar truck paint jobs in American Truck Simulator - Space Paint Jobs Pack

Thanks a lot for unblocking that command.