Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

why use cars in a truck simulator?

BURGMAN650RT1200

On 1/4/2020 at 5:45 AM, GrubbyTrack said:

This^ 

I hate when the Skoda drivers overtake in corners, especially when they have wintermod. The cars should have more grip with wintermod, because they can be really dangerous now. 

I had a Skoda overtake me on C-D in a corner and he just slid out https://streamable.com/856l7

Well, if nothing else, that was quite realistic :P

Dude, this is an internet forum. You can't expect people to read stuff. Jeez.

And we want players who can behave, I'm afraid we can't have what we want :(

"Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off. "

Hi why do you think so I also like to drive a Skoda. Users of a car must also comply with the rules like everyone else. But it is also a change in the game.

Regards.

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

Various people use the Skoda for things like taking pictures with friends and also a choice of quick response when they want to get from one place to another without the use of a large semi truck. However when 1.34 was released the Skoda is horrible to drive now. When you hit the brakes at times it suddenly swerves to one side of the road. I honestly believe this was done on purpose so that it is not used as much to help combat trolling but that is just my opinion. 

as many other players have said, being able to drive a car gives the game more realism. not every player will drive a car because we are in a Truck Simulator but seeing one or two cars along the ride will increase the realism brought to this game. 

tho, I am not a fan of trolls who ram you with their "pilot" Skoda car ?

I like the addition of cars, as people said, there is a new dynamic to the game. I havent used one myself yet as I spend most of my time driving the truck for a vtc.. but i do have a question around the speed of them, are the speed limited to the same speed as the trucks or are they able to go slighty faster?

Cars also have a top speed of 110 KMh

On 3/1/2020 at 10:24, BURGMAN650RT1200 said:

hola, me pregunto por qué autorizar el uso de automóviles en un simulador de camiones.

ya que la mayoría de los conductores los usan solo para hacer un desastre mientras conducen.

Más de una vez perdí la entrega o sufrí daños graves en mi camioneta debido a los conductores rebeldes.

Siendo que no uso trucos para obtener ganancias de mi empresa, para mí es una gran pérdida un viaje que no ha tenido éxito debido a la culpa de quienes lo hacen a propósito para dañarlo.

si es posible, le pediría a los conductores del auto más controles por parte del administrador, o quitaría los autos directamente del juego.

Gracias a todos y adiós.

To finish clearing up this discursion, I must start by saying that it is not only the cars that cause disasters, in fact being so small they cause minor damage, while the trucks can completely plug a road or make a real mess with the loads. On the other hand I must say that I use the car as an aid in accidents, since I help other drivers to signal and separate the accident with my siren lights. Good responsible use can bring great benefits.

Regards! and I hope you don't have to abort your cargo more times because of cars! ?

I used to enjoy driving the skoda. But now after it got updated in 1.32, the max speed was nerfed into the dirt and is now as fast as a 730hp Scania. Also the physics are just not as great ad they used to be so i already abandoned it a while ago.

Hy, the use of a car or "light vehicle" started to be used primarily by the TMP team in GM division, but over time players asked use in a "civil" way so to speak in some way and since then it has been used either as an official vehicle, pilot or to know new places and in a way quick and much more practical and giving it a little more realism by not having only trucks in the game, because offline, the cars are but only that there they are NPC and therefore does not affect the game; but unfortunately like every MP, trolls use them to cause clutter and gambling problems; but they're not the "scouts they are not the problem, but who is behind the wheel of these, because if the cars were the problem the admins would not use it since they would know the problem nor would they release it for general use.

Besides, if we thought about the cars, both trolls and hackers would use trucks to mess up and disturb the daily game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived