Wrong Version Error?

backlash

Question

I played this game during Thanksgiving I think? They had a free weekend trial. I just bought the game from Steam over the Christmas sale. Have a friend who wants to play online. I thought MP was integrated into the game, so I'm just finding out you have to use the mod. Thanks so much for the great work making this happen, but I'm obviously having some issues. I made an account here, linked my Steam account, downloaded the mod launcher, but when I launch it says I am using version 1.3.1 when I'm obviously using the 1.36.x latest version. I think the free trial gave me an Arizona add-on map and possibly some extra trucks. Should I disable all the extra content? Possibly delete everything and reinstall? Not sure what the issue is exactly since I haven't added any mods. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

7 answers to this question

You might wanna tryout updating your DLC's as well, might be an issue with that as well. You can do that here: https://truckersmp.com/profile/settings

Other than that I think, as Tim2060 already wrote, you might be signed into a Beta or some other version which is not supported. To fix that, go to your Steam Library, right click ATS, click on "Properties" and then on "Betas", make sure you're signed out of all. :)

Hey @backlash

At the beginning, I would suggest to go to you steam library, then right click on the ETS2 game and select Properties. On the Properties tab, go to the BETA and check if you have selected first option (NONE - canceling participation in all betas).

Once you change your beta settings, the Steam may download some files.

I hope it helps.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.