Truckers MP Parking Challenges

Icarus_R

Truckers MP Icarus Parking Challenges

Hello fellow drivers. I've been driving on MP for a bit and really enjoy the challenges on the road.

But as a real truck driver the biggest challenge and the most anxiety I get is when I have to park somewhere where sometimes I think its not even doable.

So I thought of practicing it in game and wanted to share these upcoming challenges with you. 

Everyone can drive forward but lets show our skills driving backwards, it should be a big part of the game too as it is in real life.

A video of the location and parking spot is going to be posted showing you the challenge and objects around you.

A point system might be added in the future for example : completing the challenge within a certain time limit or using fewer pull ups forward.

Let me explain a few rules I will have for these challenges.

Video evidence has to be posted as a reply to this thread! I will post mine just before the next challenge announcement.

• To get to the starting spot sometimes you will need to use the teleport function.
  • Interior cam only with mirrors while driving only. Using exterior mode allowed while parked.
  • No collisions with objects and cars allowed
  • No driving over sidewalks
  • A number of pull ups forward might be allowed per challenge.
  • Extra rules might come in the future as we go on and see how we do.

I will add challenges weekly but feel free to do all of them.

Challenge #1 Magdeburg

• No collisions with objects and cars allowed
  • No driving over sidewalks
  • Two pull ups forward to the front allowed

Show us what you got! Good luck!

Hey there. Just a quick tip. Please also Note to players that this is to be done in SP (Single Player) as it is outside of the map boundaries that is accessible to players without using Dev Console.Driving outside the map boundaries in MP (Multiplayer) goes against rule §2.5 However you can drive outside the map boundaries in the Arcade servers

Also for those of you not familiar with Dev console you can checkout this link https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=61852 or also have a look at this video for more indepth information 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

• DevOps
50 minutes ago, Truckerpilot said:

Note to players that this is to be done in SP (Single Player) as it is outside of the map boundaries that is accessible to players without using Dev Console.Driving outside the map boundaries in MP (Multiplayer) goes against rule §2.5

2.5 doesn't apply on Arcade servers, as denoted by the * in the rules.

7E101F654E54E71C593E6D33440659C42C52854E077EB0271EBF55AC165087AD3403ED880E173A6CA34CB6E529D64E40

I do apologize for the late reply. I'm really busy at work, but thanks for all of your interest. I'll start searching for a new challenge spot in a couple of days. Meanwhile here is my attempt at Challenge numero uno. Would like to see yours too of course. And lastly would you fellas like a save file with the truck already stationery on the spot to do the challenge? Would be quicker I guess.

A good idea!! Some challenges of this type can help beginners get used to the game. :)

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

16 hours ago, TFM_Flaming said:

It still applies, secret roads do not count as it is technically not out of map, those roads were designed to have you drive on them.

Promods doesn't have the invisible walls that the normal map has, hence why when it came out everyone was driving all over the place....you can drive across the sea! Honestly i think the out of bounds rule should be waved on the server.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived