Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

First Person / Third Person whilst driving?

James

Guest EmreBEKAR

I always play in first person. Because the game is better this way. I also sometimes switch to camera 3. Parking etc. And I suggest all people, to play on camera 1. Because the game is more realistic like this.

I myself (like many others here) use first person while driving. With it being a simulator, I want to immerse myself into the cab and experience it. There are rare times, when on a straight highway I will use a different camera to look behind me or around me to view the landscapes/scenery. Ultimately there is nothing wrong with anyone who wants to drive in third person view. When people pass me I make sure to give them extra room and ensure they are maintaining their own lane. When it comes to parking I use my mirrors and camera angle five. I find it useful as it sticks your head out the window and you can see your trailer. 

I tried few times at the very beginning to drive it outside of the truck and it ended up really ugly. I cannot understand how they can do that. I mean to change from interior to the environment camera for a reason (f. Ex. Inspection of your parking space, reversing, accident) thats ok, but to drive above or behind your truck is insane, has nothing to do with the reality and its a shame bcs even in-game those giys will never have a taste of how's to be behind a steering wheel. 

Hello,

Personally i prefer to drive in 1st person because it gives you the more realistic side of tricking where as in third person you're taking away the realism.

Thanks

Smacky. (Zach)

TruckersMP Events Team

spacer.png

Need help? | Report a user | Appeal a ban | Request an eventFeedback | Want to join the team?

Current Status - spacer.png

I like to switch between the cameras so that I can see the two views even more when I'm recording

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived