make game time adjustable! night time very bothersome

gptechman

Making time changable doesnt make sense, i dont think that this feature is required. Weather and time should be accesable only be game moderation, because it makes sense.

And by the way, wrong forum section, here is what you need. https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/285-suggestions/

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

Hi,

I feel this would ruin immersion for some user's. Do to it being multiplayer the time is synced so while driving you will see headlights. If it's daytime for one and he doesn't have his lights on, but the other user coming either next to him or is in front of him won't see his lights which can cause accidents. Which is why I would prefer the day/night cycle stay synced and can't be altered in anyway 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

If the time is adjustable for each player things would be quite confusing. If it's daytime for you and night time for the one behind you they will be seeing completely different from you and their lights will be on and your's won't. Also it's better for the system to have have the same time for everyone because it won't have to individually warn people to turn on lights, it's better if it can just warn everyone at the same time.

Archived